• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did anyone use a PIN code for a NOV/DEC trip in 2013?

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
Just wondering if anyone used a PIN code for a nov or dec trip last year and if so when did you get it? Im just curious when Disney would send out a PIN for this year (if a PIN was to come out! I know there is no guarantees! ) Just for informational purposes! TIA!!!:goodvibes

We received our PIN for last year in April or May I believe.

That would be perfect! I really hope disney has one with my name on it :thumbsup2! Thank you for the reply! You have given my a little hope that disney may send a PIN out in the next few months!!

How do they decide who gets a pin? Is it just luck?

Pure luck! Somehow you get on a magical list! My mom seems to be on that magical list she gets every PIN mentioned on the DIS! Lucky for me dear old mom will be with us on this trip! So I am hoping Disney doesnt fail me now! Come on FD!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I want a Pin Soooo bad for December we have 11 going . I just received 5 in the last 4 mo. Really hope they keep coming ! It makes me sad you can't share them I would have loved to let someone use them .

I want a Pin Soooo bad for December we have 11 going . I just received 5 in the last 4 mo. Really hope they keep coming ! It makes me sad you can't share them I would have loved to let someone use them .

I feel ya! I need FD!!! I hate going without it! We have gone with a room discount last year and it saved us 600ish vs 1500 ish. I don't wanna do that again! haha! Hopefully Disney has a good surprise in store soon!!!:cool1: Im just gonna spend more the more I save! It's a win win situation!!!

Just wondering if anyone used a PIN code for a nov or dec trip last year and if so when did you get it? Im just curious when Disney would send out a PIN for this year (if a PIN was to come out! I know there is no guarantees! ) Just for informational purposes! TIA!!!:goodvibes

We will be there in November this year. Here's my question: what does a pin look like? I don't know anyone that's ever received one so I'm not even sure what to look for! Does it flat out say here's a PIN number?

We had FD last year from 11/1-7. No PIN came in the mail - it was a promotion for the general public. Hoping for the same this year!

I remember getting a few PIN codes last year and we aren't planning a trip then. Now that we actually are, none are coming yet! Waiting for December though so maybe they could still come...

I remember getting a few PIN codes last year and we aren't planning a trip then. Now that we actually are, none are coming yet! Waiting for December though so maybe they could still come...

I think we could see something soon(spring time?)! The last pin code covered up until sept 27th (I believe) and expired in mid February. Pin codes are usually sent out before public codes and public codes come out in summer (usually) so Im hoping my Disney math:teacher: is correct and we will see something in april or may?!?!? Of course this is all just speculation and wishing! What is all comes down to is Disney and their need to fill resorts!

We used a FD pin to go last November. I believe we got it in July though. Good Luck! I'm hoping for another one for December or October.pixiedust:

I received mine in April for Nov/Dec. We actually checked in on Nov. 27th and checked out on Dec. 13. We are looking at sneaking a trip in Oct and hoping for a pin or FD.

We received a pin that was for free dining in December 2013. It came April 13th. I know this because it was the day after I booked a non-refundable point rental and couldn't use it :rolleyes2:rotfl:.

It had dates for the rest of the year, but the ones I remember specifically were in December.. our dates were the 13th to the 23rd.

We received a pin that was for free dining in December 2013. It came April 13th. I know this because it was the day after I booked a non-refundable point rental and couldn't use it :rolleyes2:rotfl:.

It had dates for the rest of the year, but the ones I remember specifically were in December.. our dates were the 13th to the 23rd.

I hope disney history repeats itself because Ill be VERY happy :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter