Did anyone here.........

susana's kid

Pin freak
..... bout the accidents at disneyland? There was this 6 year old girl and she was at Tom Sawyer Island. And she was um doing that target parctice thing they have there. And she sliped on what she was standing on and her finger got cought in the triger. Her finger got pulled off cause her whole body weight was put on her finger and they tryed to put it back on but couln't put it back on. :( And this women was getting off the PoC ride and anorther boat came up behind the boat she was geting off and hit it well she fell and hit her head on a sit and she has a concusion but she will be ok and at the time she fell she was holding her baby but the baby is fine. So if u r going to Disneyland please be careful.

I love WDW!

[This message was edited by susana's kid on 02-01-01 at 11:40 PM.]

No, I didnt hear about those?
When did they happen?
Where did u find this out at?

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

Go to Mouseplanet.com. They have all the latest news.

sleepmovposter.jpg

<font size="4"><font color=#6600CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS">
<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">Suzi – the Princess of the Caribbean!</marquee></font></font></font>

It happen the in JAN. the little girl was the 25 and the women was the 30. So it all happen in a week.

I love WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter