Did anyone else get EVERY SINGLE ADR they wanted? We did!

I am glad to hear the online system is working for you all. I have tried it out, just to get familiar with the process before my 90 days opens up in 2 weeks. It has been very frustrating! Once I click to choose the time I want in any given restaurant, it goes to "Please wait while we check..." and never comes back! Has anyone else had this trouble?

Also, do you think ADR's will be easier to come by when free dining ends? (We'e going in mid-October.)

I'm on the DxDDP so had alot of ADRs to make. I was really nervous, but got everyone I wanted within 15 minutes of my desired time. I did have to switch days for two lunches though. I even got Le Celler twice (lunch and dinner) and also got California Grill for my first night. I got:

9/26
D California Grill 7:20pm

9/27
B Boma 9:00am
L Coral Reef 1:25pm
Artist Point 7:45pm

9/28
L Raglan Road 12:00n
D San AngelInn 6:15pm

9/29
B Grand Flordian Cafe 9:00am
L Tusker House Nemo pkg 1:30pm
D Narcoosee 7:45pm

9/30
L Mama Melrose 12:30pm
D Flying Fish 7:25pm

10/01
B Kona 910am
L Grand Floridian Cafe 1:10pm
D Maya Grill 8:00pm (plan to change this one to Kouzzina when it opens)

10/02
L Le Cellier 11:55am
D Boma 7:45pm

10/03
B Maya Grill 7:45am (will probably change this one, can't decide where to use extra credit)
D Le Cellier 7:40pm

10/04
L Yak & Yeti 11:00am

Almost everything where I wanted, when I wanted.

I wanted an earlier time for Donald's Breakfast at AK but the only thing open was 10:25, so I took it. Normally that would be perfect for my family but I'm trying to score a F! package that same day and I understand they are rather early dinner times. So I would have liked a little more space between meals, but at least I got one where I wanted on the day I wanted. I'll randomly check to see if I can bump that one up to 9 or 9:30.

We are doing Epcot 2 days and I wanted Coral Reef and Le Cellier. I had no trouble finding the time I wanted for either for dinner at the end of the week, but could only find Coral Reef for lunch rather than dinner for the 3rd day of our trip. But now I'm kinda liking the idea of lunch at a TS freeing us up to grab some CS for late dinner and eating and watching Illuminations. Then the 2nd day there hit some rides while everyone else is watching the show. Once a trip is good for us.

I actually have Le Cellier twice during our trip, once for lunch and once for dinner. I'm still debating on doing MNSSHP on 10/6 so I may cancel our lunch on that day.

All I need yet is a F! package...COME ON DISNEY!

This thread is encouraging, hopefully i'll be able to make a similar post on the 13th :goodvibes

Yup I got all and the exact times I wanted! :woohoo:

Heres what I got....

Fri 10/2 Prime time 6:30
Sat 10/3 Crystal palace 8:20
Sun 10/4 Yak and Yeti 12:30
Mon 10/5 Chef Mickeys 7:30
Tues 10/6 Tusker House 8:05
Wed 10/7 Biergarteren 12:45
Thurs 10/8 Ohana 6:10

Wow where do I start? This year, unlike every other time in the past, we are a large group going down. There will be 14 of us! Now I have done Disney 2 - 3 times a year every year now for the last 10 years, so I know how to work the ADR system. so, on our 90th day I was on the phone bright and early, calling 3 minutes before they opened up so I can get through the prompts. Needless to say, I get through, and here is where my trouble start....
No Le Cellier, no what so ever. now Cathy (the cast memeber) tells me that due to the size of my group Le Cellier wouldnt be feesible. Ok, so one out. Next was Coral Reef, we couldnt get the day we wanted, and now we had to let them tell us when they can fit us all in. The same for Teppan Edo. Chef Mickeys was the only place we were able to get, when we wanted it.

07/25 Teppen Edo
07/26 Ohana (night)
07/27 Chef Mickeys (day) ~ Mickeys Backyard BBQ (night)
07/28 Tonys Town Square
07/29 1900 Park Fare (night)
07/30 Coral Reef
07/31 Trail End (day)

Now here is why I said Disney has made me very happy, after they have told me about not being able to fit 14 of us in, on a few occasions. I thought that this was a false advertisng/marketing scheme. "Grand Gatherings", and now that I decide to partake in one, they fail, they fall so far below my line that it was very upsetting. I wrote a letter and snail mailed it to them, within 3 weeks I got a phone call, they were very apologitic. There was still nothing they could do about getting me into Le Cellier, but they did give my party and myself Wishes Desert Buffet, VIP seating at Fantasmic, and VIP seating at Illuminations in Italy.

Disney has never let me down.
:wizard:

We got everything to, just had to change some days around an one dinner ended up being a lunch:

9/20 - 1900PF
9/21- Crystal Palace
9/22-Akershus
9/23-Tonys
9/24-Chef Mickeys
9/25-Play N Dine/H + V

So far I've had to juggle times on a couple, but we got everything we wanted on top of forgetting the 18th was our 90 days out, and I didn't make reservations until September 21st for December 18th arrival.

FYI for online dining reservations, our last name contains an apostrophe. Typically it's left out so I tried variants of the name without success. After calling WDW-DINE, the CM said there was a blank space where the apostrophe should have went. So if you're having trouble with Macs, Mc's, O's etc, try that! :)

Dec 19th Chef Mickeys 8:15AM
Dec 20th Crystal Palace 9:05AM, Raglan Road DTD 7:15PM
Dec 21st Tusker House 1:15PM with Nemo
Dec 22nd Hoop Dee Do 7:15PM
Dec 24th Cinderella's Castle 12PM, Dessert Party 7PM(subject to change times)
Dec 25th Rose and Crown 8:30PM
Dec 26th Ohana's 8:20PM
Dec 27th Mama's Italian DHS 12:10PM

I'm still trying to decide where to eat breakfast on the 24th and we might do something for the 23rd.

We got all ours too, even a few bonus ones!!

Day 1: House of Blues - 6:30PM
Day 2: 50s Prime Time Cafe - 12:25PM
Day 3: Cinderella's Royal Table - 4:20PM on our MNSSHP night! (This was our bonus!)
Day 4: Teppan Edo - 6:10PM
Day 5: Chef Mickey's - 10:40AM
Day 6: Hollywood and Vine - 5:00PM - Fantasmic Package
Day 7: T-Rex - 1:00PM / Kouzzina's - 7:20PM
Day 8: Le Cellier - 5:40 PM
Day 9: My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party
Day 10: Bibbidi Bobbiti Boutique - 10:20AM / Cinderella's Royal Table - 1:15PM
Day 11: Yak and Yeti - 12:00PM

I'm soooo excited!!

I got pretty much everything I wanted at my 90-day mark. Now here I am, a month later, over-thinking and rearranging everything on an almost daily basis. :lmao: Oh well!

I got everything that I wanted and then some (added a few after our 90 day mark)...here is my ADRs from 12/1 - 12/8

12/1 1900 Park Fare Dinner
12/2 Akershus Breakfast (before park opening)
12/2 Garden Grill
12/3 MVMCP so no ADRs
12/4 Le Cellier lunch
12/4 Teppan Edo dinner
12/5 Tony Town Square lunch
12/5 CRT Dinner
12/6 Cape May Cafe breakfast (before DHS opens)
12/7 California Grill
12/8 O'hana Breakfast
12/8 Captain's Grill lunch

After our 90 day mark, I was able to add on 1900 Park Fare dinner, Teppan Edo for dinner, and Cape May Cafe breakfast. We are so excited, most of these we have never been to and then there are some that we have to go to each time we are in Disney :cool1:

Even going during free dining I got everything I scheduled at the 90 day mark. Le Cellier twice, CRT, etc. I even got a F! dinner package for the end of November when I called 60 days out. Hopefully that is a leading indicator of crowd levels during my trip!

I didn't discover Le Cellier until afterwards. I wish I had known because now I want to go! Oh well, something to look forward to on the next trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter