• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHS third FP+...help!

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
I'm finalizing our plans for DHS. The FP+ I have selected are TSMM, Frozen Sing Along and Star Tours.

We are traveling with a wide range of ages, so don't want to waste FP+ for the grandparents and young ones on RnR or ToT. We are rope dropping those.

Is there a better use of FP+ than the Frozen Sing Along? The Indiana Jones show or maybe the Beauty and Beast show?

Thanks!

I'm finalizing our plans for DHS. The FP+ I have selected are TSMM, Frozen Sing Along and Star Tours.

We are traveling with a wide range of ages, so don't want to waste FP+ for the grandparents and young ones on RnR or ToT. We are rope dropping those.

Is there a better use of FP+ than the Frozen Sing Along? The Indiana Jones show or maybe the Beauty and Beast show?

Thanks!

Of those three, Frozen.

Hollywood Studios fast pass options are limited. I think with your constraints your choices are good. As PP mentioned you cannot select B&B & TSM since they are both tier ones.

Oh right! I forgot about it being a Tier 1. Okay, I will just keep them the same. I thought about a character spot, but we have a pockets of time where the kids can meet them.

Oh right! I forgot about it being a Tier 1. Okay, I will just keep them the same. I thought about a character spot, but we have a pockets of time where the kids can meet them.

There are no FPs for characters at DHS. You may find the FP FAQ helpful.

I choose TSMM as the tier one FP, rope dropping RNRC. Then I FP the other rides--TOT and ST. IMO, a FP for a show is a waste of a FP. You may get a "better" seat, but I have squeezed into the last seat in a show and been able to see just fine. Since everyone is seeing the same show at the same time anyway, I just don't find a benefit in FP a show.

Something to think about. ToT is a good insurance policy to have. It broke down while we were there and they were only allowing FP holders through.

Frankly, if you have hoppers I wouldn't even both with a third and try to get a FP for the afternoon in a different park after you've used your second FP. For the most part, get to any of the shows a little early and you're fine. If you don't have hoppers, it's really apples and oranges - you want a stunt show or a musical? No right answer other than personal preference.

I would decide to rope drop RnRC and book a FP for ToT in the first hour. The people who want to use it can do so without any possible long wait, while others can let their FPs expire (or other people can ride it twice). The shows can have FPs booked that day, if you decide you want a FP for it after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter