Devine

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
Where in the AK does DeVine do her show? I know at one time it was in-between Africa and Asia; another time it was at the front of the park. Any help would be appreciated.

We were there a couple of months ago and she was towards the front both times that week that we visited AK.

We were there looking for her last week. I was told by a CM that she is no longer performing. Her last day was one day early last week. We were so bummed as we had never seen her and apparently just missed her.

I was just looking at WDWENT which used to post her schedule - but nothing is listed. I guess this went with other entertainment cuts too??

I just saw that as well. That's just awful. I was hoping to see her in December. Didn't this happen just after 9/11/2001 when the tourism industry went south? I remember Bob Jackson getting laid off at Port Orleans for a little while. As the kid said to Shoeless Joe, "Say it ain't so!"

We were there looking for her last week. I was told by a CM that she is no longer performing. Her last day was one day early last week. We were so bummed as we had never seen her and apparently just missed her.
Please don't put posts like these. You take me out of my happy place then.......... :(

Glad I saw her in the past. It was a surprise the first time.
Sorry to see her and the band in Africa gone among other cuts.

I've had trouble with accurately finding her for the last year. WDWENT posted times but she wasn't there, the front gate area CMs had a pocket guide to entertainment that would confirm she should be out, but wasn't. I'm not certain the issues with her appearances weren't more on the entertainers end...illness, injury, etc. I don't think there's a sub for her. ??? We will likely not know.

We were told by a CM in the Oasis area that DiVine was "returning to the jungle" at the end of September. i.e, leaving Animal Kingdom. I wasn't sure if it was true, but that jibes with these reports. :( She was definitely one of my favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter