Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

DSC03140.jpg

It took me a minute to figure out what all of those little things were, at first I was thinking candy. Are those a bunch of tiny Vinylmations?!?

....a visit to MK is not complete without at least ONE ride on THIS baby...

I agree! It was closed last time, but I guess that can be an excuse to go back, right? (Oh, and congratulations on your ticker. :))

POTD - This Way to Camp Minnie-Mickey
WDWAugust2009413.jpg

...ypu are just noticing my countdown thingie NOW??? And you call yourself a purveyor of DETAILS....

Pics are great! Can't wait to go for the first time! Definitely can't keep your head down at Disney!

I always get gas at Hess. It is so much cheaper than all the others around there which surprised me. I hope that picture wasn't taken lately tho.

I always get gas at Hess. It is so much cheaper than all the others around there which surprised me. I hope that picture wasn't taken lately tho.

...I hear ya - it's only $2.47/gal here for regular....

it was early May this year...I think it's running about 2.50 now

This one is a two-fer.
First, the Galaxy Gazette Robo-Newz Robot is a great detail by himself.
IOUG2009816.jpg

Then the headlines and the article...
IOUG2009815.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter