Dessert Party release dates for booking?

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
Is there any easy way to watch for the dessert parties booking dates to open up? We've never booked one but I am very interested in booking the one for Illuminations on July 4th and don't want to miss the release date. But I also don't really want to call about it every single day between now & then. Is there a watch thread somewhere for these? TIA.

No. I don't think there ever has been a watch thread. Folks will post here when something opens

No. I don't think there ever has been a watch thread. Folks will post here when something opens

So this is the right board to watch for it?? Wasn't sure if it would be here or on the restaurants... Thought someone might have a timeframe reference of about how far out they typically release dates?

So this is the right board to watch for it?? Wasn't sure if it would be here or on the restaurants... Thought someone might have a timeframe reference of about how far out they typically release dates?

Good question :)
I would watch the Restaurant board, not here.
I don't know how far out they release dates. Hopefully someone else will chime in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter