• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dessert at Pop for Counter Service?

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
I thought I read on here awhile back that you could get ice cream for your dessert on a counter service meal? Did I dream this up or is this true? My fil and mil love their ice cream so I am checking ahead for them!

thanks!

That is true! We were there a couple of weeks ago. All you have to do is ask the CM to stamp your receipt for a dessert as you go through the register. They stamp your receipt with a statement that says you are entitled to an ice cream sundae. After eating your CS, simply take the receipt to the ice cream bar and get your sundae. (The stamp does state that you must get your sundae within two hours of the time on the receipt.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter