Design with four park logos needed

Guyer81304

Earning My Ears
Hello DISigners,

I hope one of you can help me.

I found a DISign in Marion's photobucket accout that I really like. She has many request and suggested that another DISigner probably could help me faster and may already have this design modified.

This is the image I would like changed.
CruiseWDW1.jpg

I would like the Cruise ship removed.

I've been debating on adding one of the following above the design, would you mind showing me the design both ways?
"We Believe in Magic" or "The Gangs All Here"

I would like to add Walt Disney World below in Black.

We are debating between going to Disney in Nov 2012 or March 2013. Either way I would like to have the DISign ASAP so that I have time to get the t-shirts finished and check that off my list. I will have a few more request but I have to figure out which Characters each of my girls would want. I hope I've given you enough information.

Thanks in advance.

I have checked several DISigners Photo Accounts and haven't found a Four Park DISign that uses clipart instead of photo's. Does anyone have a DISign with the Four Park Logos?

Hello DISigners,

I hope one of you can help me.

I found a DISign in Marion's photobucket accout that I really like. She has many request and suggested that another DISigner probably could help me faster and may already have this design modified.

This is the image I would like changed.
CruiseWDW1.jpg

I would like the Cruise ship removed.

I've been debating on adding one of the following above the design, would you mind showing me the design both ways?
"We Believe in Magic" or "The Gangs All Here"

I would like to add Walt Disney World below in Black.

We are debating between going to Disney in Nov 2012 or March 2013. Either way I would like to have the DISign ASAP so that I have time to get the t-shirts finished and check that off my list. I will have a few more request but I have to figure out which Characters each of my girls would want. I hope I've given you enough information.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I did this, does it work for you?

dd2xqc.jpg

:cutie:

you definitely did help! but can you add the phrases for YOUR customer? :cheer2:

Sorry, I haven't been able to get online for a couple days. The designs are perfect, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter