Dental/braces care recommendation

Kebby

DIS Veteran
Dental care review

We just returned from a great trip. Our second day one of the girls with us bit into one of those big pickles and it slid her braces wire all the way around jamming into the back of her jaw in her mouth. We tried everything to cut/fix. I finally gave up and asked the front desk for a dental recommendation. They said " look it up online".

I ended up finding Mobile DentalER.

They were amazing. I called at 7 am and they answered me right away. They asked our plans ( blizzard beach) and said they would meet us in the parking lot!

They pulled up on time, in a beautiful van renovated inside to be a full dentist office! The dentist was so kind to my 11 yr old, very professional also. She fixed the wire, a bracket, and gave me antibiotic mouth wash. She right away provided insurance forms, a receipt and followed up the next day to make sure all was well.

I can't recommend this enough!!

Wow. That's great. I always worry about that with my son's braces when we're away. I've taken my daughter to urgent care in Orlando, but always wondered about dental services. If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you?

That is awesome! Do you have their website by any chance? A couple years ago my fiance cracked a molar in AK and had to manage pain for the rest of the trip with OTC because he didn't know where to go or what to do in Orlando. I was shocked he went as long as he did in pain but he got it fixed as soon as we got back home. Having somewhere in Orlando to get it looked at and not have to cab or drive would have saved a couple days of pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter