Dennis Deyoung AKA Tiffany

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
When I got to Epcot last night to see Dennis Deyoung the sign at the front of Epcot had Tiffany on it and I thought that was so UnDisney not to have changed the sign to Deyoung.

And then when I got to the Theater,the crowd wasn't packed in like I expected.

Well,as it turned out,Tiffany did perform last night in place of an ill Dennis Deyoung.

There were a lot of disappointed Deyoung fans,but Tiffany put on a great show as she always does.

It is not known if Deyoung will be able to go tonight,and if not,who the replacement will be.

I would have not been very happy, but people get sick I would understand.... big Styx fan, but I could have seen them 7 times in the last few years but won't go with out Dennis... sorry I'm old who's Tiffany?

sorry I'm old who's Tiffany?

someone young wouldn't know tiffany.. she was part of that 80s movement of female singers doing pop music. most noted for marketing herself a little different with a mall tour but had some very popular songs that still show up in movies today.. "I think we're alone now" is probably the most known / used in a movie song.

We are going tonight and are really looking forward to seeing DeYoung. Every day of our trip there seems to be something that throws a wrench in our plans so it wouldn't surprise me if he can't go.

We are going tonight and are really looking forward to seeing DeYoung. Every day of our trip there seems to be something that throws a wrench in our plans so it wouldn't surprise me if he can't go.
Maybe she'll sing you a DeYoung song. :rolleyes:

Tiffany was a self-promoter before YouTube made it easy. Think Christina Grimmie without YouTube.

It's Tiffany again tonight, they will announce if he's coming tomorrow later today on the HUB

Last edited:
WDWNT posted early yesterday that Tiffany would be the replacement. Keep an eye on their Twitter

big Styx fan, but I could have seen them 7 times in the last few years but won't go with out Dennis...

You are missing a great show. I have seen Styx 3 times this year, and just saw them in Biloxi this past Friday. Lots of energy. Lawrence Gowan is a great replacement of Dennis DeYoung.

Arriving today, and going to Epcot tomorrow. I was planning to see Dennis DeYoung, but I would not mind seeing Tiffany. I saw her perform at the mall in 6th or 7th grade. Or was that Debbie Gibson? Lol

Arriving today, and going to Epcot tomorrow. I was planning to see Dennis DeYoung, but I would not mind seeing Tiffany. I saw her perform at the mall in 6th or 7th grade. Or was that Debbie Gibson? Lol
:D
She still got it. I saw her on Friday night, she did take "I think we're alone now" down an octave but still killed it

9am advisory came up on the HUB and it looks like Dennis DeYoung is still on for tomorrow. I'll keep checking

We were planning on going tomorrow to see Dennis. I am so glad I saw this thread and will have to see what happens for tomorrow.

You are missing a great show. I have seen Styx 3 times this year, and just saw them in Biloxi this past Friday. Lots of energy. Lawrence Gowan is a great replacement of Dennis DeYoung.
OK, this risks drifting off topic, but are they doing material from all the eras, or focusing mainly on later stuff? I might try to catch them on tour if they were doing stuff from Equinox.

Still can't forgive Tiffany for mangling a Beatles song. :)
You might have had a stroke had you witnessed three teenage girls hearing a recording of "Saw Her Standing There" with the reaction "there's some boys singing one of Tiffany's songs!". That might have been the first time I felt old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter