Deluxe Dining Plan All-Male Revue...er, we mean Review **Updated w/Tutto Italia 7/6

I have a quick question? Can you have a two table service credit everyday on the DDP and have a one credit table service everyday as well?

I have a quick question? Can you have a two table service credit everyday on the DDP and have a one credit table service everyday as well?

I believe when you're on the Deluxe DDP, you can split up the TS credits like that, as they are basically pooled into a group like the basic DDP credits are.
If I was doing the Deluxe plan like these guys are, I'd probably opt for a TS breakfast and a 2 TS dinner, because I think 3 TS credits is way too much food.

We also found it funny that pretty much everyone we encountered at Tutto Italia was Italian... and then the manager comes over with his nametag saying he's from Duluth, Minnesota (or somewhere equally "American"). Just made us laugh.

We are lovin' your report! Duluth is our "neck of the woods"...love it!!
:rotfl2:

double post! sorry, I didn't know you couldn't subscribe from a quick reply. :confused3

My bad! :worship:

double post! sorry, I didn't know you couldn't subscribe from a quick reply. :confused3

My bad! :worship:

no worries -

and fyi - you can just click on the thread tools (up in the right hand corner - just below the page lists - - click and there you will find a choice to "subscribe to this thread) so you dont even have to post to subscribe! :goodvibes

OK Is there EVER going to be more? Here we are on page 15. Guess I will be patient a little longer.

Awesome reviews. i am trying to figure out why it took me so long to find you! looking forward to more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter