Delirious for Delirium

StormTigger

I am Tigger, feel my bounce!
Saw Cirque du Soleil's Delirium last night, and all I can say is.. WOW!! :cloud9:

Cirque du Soleil: Delirium

It's described (by Cirque) as a "live musical event" - okay.. that's like calling Cirque du Soleil a circus :crazy:. Its a concert that threathen to send you into visual/auditoral overload. The story is about a man traveling thru different fantasy worlds attached to a ballon and what he sees. According to Cirque it's a "quest for balance in a world that is increasingly out of sync with reality." It's a story of life, growth, love, conflict, and friendship. It's visually stimulating, auditorily exciting, it's... pixiedust:

Okay... I'll admit... my little mind can begin to properly describe it :upsidedow. All I can say if you have the opportunity... GO! :moped: Don't walk, run, but do pass go and pick up your $200, it's not a cheap experience, but worth the money.

Just don't get tickets too close to the stage. This is one show where being on the floor right next to the stage is a mistake as you miss so much of the action. It's an arena preformance, and we where 14 rows up, and even that was just a hair to close to take it all in w/o turning your head from side to side, but it was great to be close enough to still see facial expressions and the various examples of perfection of the human physique.

Anyway.. GO :bounce: ... SEE IT :Pinkbounc !! And for those who have seen it already, tell them.. it's not just me!! :yay: :banana:

Was the stage at the front of the arena or was it crossing through it the entire arena floor.
Thanks

tmt martins said:
Was the stage at the front of the arena or was it crossing through it the entire arena floor.
Thanks

The stage split the arena w/ seating on two sides (front and back), but none to the left and right.

Thanks thats how it looked from the seating chart but wasn't sure.The seats are only on sale for Club Members now So I want to get my pick before they go on sale to the general public.

StormTigger said:
Anyway.. GO :bounce: ... SEE IT :Pinkbounc !! And for those who have seen it already, tell them.. it's not just me!! :yay: :banana:

I think it is just you!!! :teeth:

No seriously,
it is a great show. Different from any of the other Cirque du Soleil experiences I have had. If you have seen La Nouba at DD or Cresend'O in DLP, this is as totally different as those two are from each other. But StormTigger is right, you should go and see it!

Definitely NOT just you! I LOVED it. Thought it was even better than La Nouba which I also adore. My companion had broken her ankle and on crutches, so we wound up in the top row of the lower section instead of our 8th row assigned seats - it was a fantastic location!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter