Delete Thread

Also for September a big change with the hotel though! I couldn't pass up the CBR deal to get $75 in gift cards a night. I don't think the construction will bother us, and we weren't planning on eating at the hotel anyway. The gift cards could pay for a lot of our meals, and we'll still get the AP discount so we decided we couldn't refuse an offer like that.
I remember reading about the gift cards for food. I don't remember it being $75 a night! That is a lot!!! They must be expecting it to be pretty bad.

That being said, we just stayed at CBR, we loved it. It is a long walk to the main buildings but you guys prob won't have to worry about that too much.. We would def stay there again. I am interested to see how it all looks when you are there. (if you don't change it again!) I have to try and get DH to agree to book our hotel hopefully today! #crossingmyfingers

Thank you!

Yes we can meet up beforehand! But I just talked to Jenna, and we wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to dinner with us at Homecomin'? We're looking out for a reservation for more people if you want to join! Or we can try to add you at the door but I think we'll be able find something. If not we can still try to meet up beforehand I just know she wants to meet you too!

Good idea! I just looked at some of that stuff and I don't think you can buy the ears online :sad2: I think it's an in park only purchase.

Oh, I want to meet her too!! I am planning to watch Illuminations on this night, so dinner might be cutting it close, but I would have loved that! Expect a PM from me later this week!

And as for the F&G ears...they were available on the app for a little while at least, it let me put them in my cart, but I didn't check out right away, and when I came back a couple days later, it said they were now in store purchase only. This is what I get for hesitating about every little thing :sad:

Oh, I want to meet her too!! I am planning to watch Illuminations on this night, so dinner might be cutting it close, but I would have loved that! Expect a PM from me later this week!

And as for the F&G ears...they were available on the app for a little while at least, it let me put them in my cart, but I didn't check out right away, and when I came back a couple days later, it said they were now in store purchase only. This is what I get for hesitating about every little thing :sad:

Ok I'll wait for the PM! Maybe we can all meet up like an hour or so before dinner. We'll be in USO that day so we can't get there too much earlier, but I'm going to try to be in DS by 6 pm.

Aw :sad2:

They were originally offering different amounts, but I think the fact that everyone was getting something different was causing problems so they made it one set thing.
Well, that is a great # for them to decide to stick with! Glad you guys will get to take advantage of it! It is def worth it. If we didn't have two younger kids, I would consider it, as well.

I don't think it'll be bad for us, but yes a lot of the resort will be out of commission. I know the food court, restaurant, and shop are closed. I think the pool bar is too. And they're taking down 2 buildings.
I think the room we were in is one of the 2 they are taking down.. :( I will be very interested to see how it all ends up looking.

Yay for inexpensive car repairs! That's a rare thing these days!

If you watch New Girl Josh thinks Olaf reminds him of Winston :rotfl:
Funny! I used to watch it but I'm weird and rarely continue watching a show past several seasons. I guess I get bored. I'm going through it with Once Upon a Time right now. I've got them saved from the second part of last year but am having a hard time motivating myself to watch. Also Orphan Black....but I digress. Sorry to hijack your report....lol.

before we see Wicked on Friday!
So fun! I really need to see this one day!

Our Fastpasses are coming tomorrow morning so I'll let you know if we got them all then!
Yay! Hope you got them all. I guess I'll find out when I read the rest....lol.

We have also heard Pandora may be soft opening while were there. If it is as AP holders we may get to see it/sign up to see it so I'm keeping a lookout for
Fingers crossed!

Since we've gotten closer, and are about to do FPs I made our daily itineraries so I could plan for the FP better
This is where I am...in the process of making the daily touring plans. We schedule FP in 23 days.

I couldn't pass up the CBR deal to get $75 in gift cards a night
If I wasn't renting points for June, I'd definitely do this!

Plans look great! And that shirt is so cute! Enjoy your trip to Chicago!

Hi Hi!

1. House Slytherin Represent (I'm married to a Hufflepuff).

2. I also love Parks and Rec, and I'm a city councilor, and all of our friends call me Leslie Knope. So. I'm not sure it's a compliment.

3. I am so jealous of how often you get to visit. Coming from Portland (Oregon), it's so expensive to fly there that we don't get to go often (also we have a million kids - but our next trip will be just us. For real.)

I have 0 car updates once again :laughing: The check just cleared this week, but since we've been buried in snow I haven't made an appointment yet to get the door fixed.
Man, things do move slow with car insurance!

Although at this point we've had almost 2' of snow, and I don't know what to do about tomorrow! T
So, what did you end up doing today? We lucked out with only 2" of snow. But it is snowing again now! My children are seriously depressed by the snow. they are ready for spring. (much like most adults)

Yes while everyone was frantically at the market getting supplies I bought caramels. :rotfl:
Nice! We always need Cool Ranch Doritos for snow storms...

I love this one. It's going to take forever to get here, but as long as it's before the trip that's okay :thumbsup2
DH wants the Dole Whip one. So, I might order one for him and a different one for me. Or maybe the tumbler with all of them on it...

You got some nice ADRs for September! Oh you reminded me that I can do online check in. Yay!
75 dollar GC a night just for staying at CBR?!? I would totally do that. We are barely in the rooms and barely use the pools anyways. As long as there is no construction noise while you're there I don't think it's a big issue. That's some nice meal/shopping money right there!

Can't wait for our Dismeet! I booked our flights and we leave at 5:50pm so ME will probably pick us up around 3. I've canceled our lunch ADR at B&C that day so we could just eat at Epcot before we leave so we'll see you guys there!

I have never seen Wicked! I know I should see it because I live near NYC but I guess it's always just escaped my mind. I do want to see it. I probably see a lot less Broadway than I should considering it's so close, although I did just see Hamilton two weeks ago. It was awesome!

Your outfits are so cute for your Chicago Trip as well as Disney! Can't wait to see more of your outfits!
I will catch up on your vlogs when I get home! :)

Although at this point we've had almost 2' of snow, and I don't know what to do about tomorrow!

I feel ya girl, 2 feet is a HUGE amount of snow!!

Alisha and I decided to have a margarita. I got a frozen strawberry one which was much better than the drink I had last time that didn't taste like strawberries at all.

Ooo that sounds so yummy! I had a watermelon marg at the 99 this past summer and it was delish, I haven't found anywhere else that makes them that good!

With all the FP stuff last week, I almost forgot to mention we did online check in! I picked a higher floor room near transportation. I also made our ADRs for Sep the other day! I got them all pretty close to when I wanted.

Yay!!! I love higher floors, less noise ;)

I also saw that some of you expressed interest in seeing my Chicago Disney themed outfits for next week so here they are!

images (1).jpg I love seeing what everyone else is planning to wear! I have a few pin-spired outfits myself I plan on posting about

I also had time to record 2 "about me" vlogs for my channel today. I'm kind of nervous to post these because stuff like this is so far outside my comfort zone, but part of doing this was I wanted to push myself to try something new that I had been wanting to do

OOO I love the idea of challenging yourself (in a good way) and getting out of your comfort zone- you do you, girl! I'm going to check out these vlogs <3

I feel ya girl, 2 feet is a HUGE amount of snow!!

It is! :cold:

Ooo that sounds so yummy! I had a watermelon marg at the 99 this past summer and it was delish, I haven't found anywhere else that makes them that good!

There's another local place around here that makes awesome margaritas! Ooo and Margaritaville of course does too but it's in the name :rotfl:

Yay!!! I love higher floors, less noise ;)

And hopefully a nice view!

View attachment 225940 I love seeing what everyone else is planning to wear! I have a few pin-spired outfits myself I plan on posting about

Ooo I can't wait!

OOO I love the idea of challenging yourself (in a good way) and getting out of your comfort zone- you do you, girl! I'm going to check out these vlogs <3

Aw thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter