• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Delete Thread

Off to a great start!! Random question: where exactly is the pink wall in Epcot from your photo? I know it is somewhere near spaceship earth but I don't know where!!!

I, too, can't eat gluten, and I'm always so sad that I can't have those dessert wontons!

Great update!

And I got the bread pudding. Which was delicious! But I think next time I would just try to get some at the Tambu Lounge.

Man that picture looks so good I am going to have to seek this out next time. It's funny because I have never eaten at Ohana but I love the wings so much I always get them at Tambu lounge. Will have to leave room for bread pudding next time!

Great update!

Man that picture looks so good I am going to have to seek this out next time. It's funny because I have never eaten at Ohana but I love the wings so much I always get them at Tambu lounge. Will have to leave room for bread pudding next time!

Thank you! I'll have to try the Tambu Lounge too because I didn't have enough room to finish the bread pudding so I need to go just for that!

We absolutely love Ohana!! It all looks fresh & how we like it but just not your taste. Tambu Lounge is our favorite bar to visit, so that's an idea to save some $. Definitely too expensive not to love!!!

We absolutely love Ohana!! It all looks fresh & how we like it but just not your taste. Tambu Lounge is our favorite bar to visit, so that's an idea to save some $. Definitely too expensive not to love!!!
It was definitely good if that's the kind of food you like! Just not to my taste. I agree too expensive if you don't love it.

Those fried wontons are great! It's been a couple years since we've eaten at Y&Y but have an ADR for Nov. I'm looking forward to dessert :goodvibes That's great Josh was able to eat there. Even though nobody in my immediate family is GF, my SIL and nephew are as well as good friends of ours who travel to Disney every few years. It's good to know about options for them since they don't keep up with things the way we on the Boards do :)
I'm looking forward to trying them in December. Surely they can find GF wonton skins? this place would be overrun by people with gluten issues if they did!

Weird how breakfast can be so good-and both your meals look amazing-and then lunch so disappointing :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter