Delete Thread

Sep 21st Itinerary

It's even closer to the end of the work week! Just 1 more day after today.​
Yes it is - we can do it, girl!!!

Following that we'll do some more of Futureworld. We had really good luck with lines in Epcot last year and did almost everything we wanted in like 2 hours. We have FPs for Character Spot and Spaceship Earth. We may also go meet Baymax depending on if we see Big Hero 6 before the trip or not.​
I really wish that Joy and Sadness and Baymax were part of the Character Spot! We have FP+ for this too but I think I really want to meet Baymax and who knows how long the lines will be??

No more ADRs for this day because of all the food we're going to eat at Epcot. We may take a break if we feel we need it, and then we'll head over to the Boardwalk. We missed out on the Boardwalk last year. This year we'll definitely be going to the Boardwalk Bakery and Ample Hills though. We may go back to the park to see Illuminations but since it wasn't our favorite show we might skip it to do something else.
**snicker, snicker** Ample Hills **snicker, snicker**

You'll have to wave at the Swan for me! You should think about maybe renting a surrey bike. Joe and Ashley (SeeYaReelSoon) did that on one of their trips right around dusk and it looked like so much fun!

OMG, just caught up. Wow, this is a great PTR. SO exciting. I love all you plan up to date. Sounds like it will be loads of fun. Following along. By the way, I always go for the Tong Toast. I have deviated twice and regretted it both times.:thumbsup2

Last edited:
Yeah those are all quite a drive. We leave out of Albany which isn't too far, and we get a ride to the airport because we're not too far so we couldn't go to a different one unless we wanted to pay to park there. It's not the biggest, but it usually has the flight we need. I've heard no tvs in the Southwest ones but it'll be a shorter flight. We get 2 free checked bags though and I can pay with credit card points though.
My mom has flown out of Albany a number of times and likes the airport because it's not big. Can't beat 2 free checked bags! Albany is actually closer to us than the one we're flying out of Saturday (Hartford) and we did try there for this trip but like the closer airports the flights either weren't as good or weren't as cheap! Luckily in Nov. we're out of Westchester which is only 45 minutes. As for SW which I suppose I wouldn't mind trying sometime, we'd haveto go to either Albany or one of the NYC airports as they don't fly out of Westchester or Stewart.

Yeah I liked the size of it last time we had an early flight so it might've helped but we were through security and everything really fast. But it can be hard to find flights. I don't always like the times they provide but we've found ones that work so far for these two trips.

It's awful you'd have to go so far for SW. I didn't even start looking into them until we had an awful layover on the way back last year and someone told me there were direct flights for sw.

We are flying out of Albany for this trip so I am happy to hear it is a small airport. I got a great deal on the flights and although it is an early flight and a longer drive I am definitely saving money on the bag fees and flight. DS is not going to be excited that there are no tvs on the flight though...

YAAYYYY for Mickey Mail!!!!!!!!!

Whoo hoo!!!!

emma-stone-excited.gif

No luggage tags for me either! Oh well.

No I looked it up and those are only for people booking packages it looks like.
Really I didn't know that... This was the first time I received them also
Always a happy day when the magic bands arrive :banana:
We got the luggage tags for the first time for our trip we returned from today:( They are indeed only for people who book a package and we've only rented points since they've started sending the luggage tags. I love how each color MB corresponds with a specific tag!!
But really who cares if you got them or not, both you guys are going to Disney soon ::yes::

Yaaay!!! I just caught up on your report and you must be so so so excited that your day is almost here! I know that once you receive your Magic Bands that its almost time to head to the airport!!
:love:

Yaaay!!! I just caught up on your report and you must be so so so excited that your day is almost here! I know that once you receive your Magic Bands that its almost time to head to the airport!!
:love:

I'm excited for you too! It feels a lot closer now that we're in the same month as the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter