Declining housekeeping at AS Movies

klmmom

Earning My Ears
We are staying at AS Movies next month for 4 nights. We are doing online check in to bypass the front desk. What number do we call when we get there to decline housekeeping?

Thank you!

Miranda

We are staying at AS Movies next month for 4 nights. We are doing online check in to bypass the front desk. What number do we call when we get there to decline housekeeping?

Thank you!

Miranda

You'll have to stop by the Front Desk to opt out of housekeeping.

We have done that the last 2 trips..POP got a gift card also. No tipping and a gift card..WELL worth the housekeeping loss. AND you can get clean towels or anything else you need..We don't produce much trash..we can take that out if needed.

I just stopped by the front desk and told them and they emailed me a gift card for $10 per night minus 1 night.
If you need anything you just call housekeeping and they bring it to you.
Just be aware that housekeeping counts as your daily security room check so if you opt out you may encounter someone knocking on your door asking to look around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter