December Trip...please Help

ECurto

Mouseketeer
My question is, why can i call and have a discount rate applied to my curent reservation? And then do that again if another better shows up before my trip, without the risk of lossing my deposit, or the risk of not getting a better pin code.

Since my room is a basic room, which is what the PAssholder rate room is anyway. So i dont see what the problem would be.

Please give me your advice. Thanks

You can't call because the AP rates are only available through the passholder site and best rate program as of right now. Whether AP rates will be available for phone booking in the future seems to be up in the air.

You can't call and have it applied because they won't let you. The best rate can ONLY be booked by booking on line. That's the whole angle of this program. To get you to commit and not double book. At least that's my take on why they did it that way. It's also more convienent for Disney I'm sure.

I went ahead and booked online and cancelled my phone reservation. Let's just hope I don't have to cancel my vacation! Even if you do have to cancel, you can actually reschedule it and they won't charge you as long as the price stays the same or increases. But, if it decreases (regular season to value season for example) you have to pay the $50 change fee.

Hope that helps!

Passholder discounts are not an automatic benefit. Disney does not have to offer a discount of any kind. The only way to be sure that you get a discount is to book through the new system. And, if a "code" does come out, you still have to call and apply it to your current reservation. They will not automatically do it.

Sorry.

well, I just was playing around with the disney.com AP site.I wanted to see if dates made a difference and I did check yours. I came up with the same price for your times at the WL. but when I checked my times it was Dec 16th-25th I got WL for $1856. CY view. so It much depend on the TIME your in disney in Dec, there seems to be better rates closer to christmas!

and now that I look at what I got for a price...231 a night at BC tax included..that is a great price!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter