December - Sharing Joy

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
With so many people who uncertain or even pessimistic about crowded December parks trips, I thought it might be nice to have a thread to share ways we might spread joy or at least make the crowded parks feel a bit more friendly. After all, the DIS is a community right?

I’m really committed to not being cranky with anyone no matter how frustrated I might feel. Who’s with me?

What are some good ways you’ve seen to spread joy and goodwill in the parks?

This morning, we were riding the boat from Poly to MK, and noticed that a young girl in another family was upset, because she had lost the pin back from one of her favorite pins on her lanyard. We frequently find lost pin backs on the ground in the parks, and I tend to pick them up, and keep them in my park bag for just this sort of occasion. I was able to reach into my bag and give her a new Mickey ear pin back. Smiles all around, and we wished them a magical day at MK. :D

I was in parks from Nov 23 - Nov 30th with hoppers. At some point, a cast member at the Friendship boat line gave my daughter and I a long reel of stickers. I kept them in my waist bag and every time I saw a kid crying I gave them a couple of stickers. It worked to cheer most kids up and parents were so gracious for the pleasant diversion :)

During my trip I had so many magical unplanned moments:

leaving Epcot the cast members were at the exit with Mickey hand gloves waving goodbye..

leaving DHS after close a group of cast members were signing Christmas carols

the cast member playing trivia between the shows at DHS

playing the card game in Batuu

During my trip I had so many magical unplanned moments:

leaving Epcot the cast members were at the exit with Mickey hand gloves waving goodbye..

leaving DHS after close a group of cast members were signing Christmas carols

the cast member playing trivia between the shows at DHS

playing the card game in Batuu
What is the card game in Batuu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter