December rates and codes????

goofybabe2001

I love Goofy!!!!!!!
We are thinking about staying either value or moderate the first week of dec. could anyone please tell me what kind of rates they have gotten for that time of the year? :wave2:

We booked at Caribbean Beach for $107 per night using the AAA discount. This is for a standard room. I think Preffered room was $119 with the AAA discount.

We are still hoping for a Deluxe, but are not having any luck with getting good rates.

Using a code found at mousesavers.com we paid $94(includingtax) per night at POFQ. We thought it was a fabulous deal! :cheer2:

This will be our first trip in early December (we usually go at Christmas but have decided to opt for the first week rather than the last week this year). Right now we have 3 nights at POR for $89/night and 4 nights at the Poly for $234/night. :cool1:

I can't wait for MVMCP! We love MNSSHP so we are looking forward to doing the Christmas party. We've told the kids we're just going for a long weekend so they will think we are going home when we check out of POR. The Poly and 4 more days with Mickey will be a suprise, that is if I can keep my mouth shut for the next 6 months! :teeth:

kyprincess said:
How did you get that rate for POR? And this is for Dec right? :earsboy:
I'd be interested in knowing also how you got that rate for POR for Dec. The codes will not be released as far as I know until late Aug. (at least that is when they were released last year) That seems pretty cheap, even with codes. I paid 109.00 for late April this year for POR.

The first week of December 2004, we stayed @ POR for $79 / night with an AP discount plus tax. All moderates were the same, but POFQ and CSR had no discounted rooms left.

When did those AP rates come out for when you booked POR for last December? Do you remember? Thanks.

lulugirl said:
Using a code found at mousesavers.com we paid $94(includingtax) per night at POFQ. We thought it was a fabulous deal! :cheer2:
:scared1: We have reservations @ POFQ 2 & 3 Dec 05 & are paying rack rate(hoping for AP rate)--where on mousesavers do you go to get this rate? Please post or PM
thank you in advance!

Jean

jonestavern said:
:scared1: We have reservations @ POFQ 2 & 3 Dec 05 & are paying rack rate(hoping for AP rate)--where on mousesavers do you go to get this rate? Please post or PM
thank you in advance!

Jean
The rate I was referring to was from a past trip (2003). I have heard that Disney is not offering the discounts that they used to (meaning they are not releasing "codes" that you give to the CM when making a reservation)
I would just continue to check Mousesavers, they usually have the latest info regarding available discounts.

Forgot to add...to find the discount page at mouseavers.com
On left side menu click Walt Disney World
Click WDW resorts
At top of page it will say "click here to go straight to discounts" that page will give you all the info you need regarding the various hotel discounts.

Hope this helps!

lulugirl said:
Forgot to add...to find the discount page at mouseavers.com
On left side menu click Walt Disney World
Click WDW resorts
At top of page it will say "click here to go straight to discounts" that page will give you all the info you need regarding the various hotel discounts.
Hope this helps![/QUOTE

Thank you thank you! We will have an AP & do have AAA but are not hoping for much. Would calling weekly or so to check out room rates be wise? I checked for pin codes (got 3 different answers in one day results of 3 seperate calls :rolleyes: > couldn't use any!)

Jean

How did you get that rate for POR? And this is for Dec right?

Yes, we have POR for $89 from December 3rd to the 6th and then the Poly for $243 from Dec 6th to the 10th. My travel agent had special rates for that week. They had one of the values and the WL too but we were interested in POFQ and the Poly. Given the choice between $134 (rack) and doing the code watch thing for POFQ or $89 with no waiting for a code for POR, we decided POR would do just fine! I don't remember which value or what the rate was but I can certainly email her and ask. :)

I am also interested in what your TA has to say. We are thinking of going to our first ever visit to MVMCP in December!!

I'm interested in WL and POR. If your TA still has these rates, could you please PM me with their info? TIA

Interested in ASMo , WL and AKL! Are these on the list? Can you PM me too?
THANKS!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter