• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Discounts

AmyC2010

Earning My Ears
We have had to change our plans. Does anyone know if there will be anymore discounts for Disney for the December season?
Thank You:)

We will be going Dec 9-15. I know they are offering free dining...which saves a TON of money! We upgrade so we can have sit down meals in the evenings, and we HAVE to eat Ohanas for breakfast. Usually if you call them they will tell you what they offer.

Thank you I will give them a call. I tried earlier I guess there having issues with their phone lines.
Amy

We will be going Dec 9-15. I know they are offering free dining...which saves a TON of money! We upgrade so we can have sit down meals in the evenings, and we HAVE to eat Ohanas for breakfast. Usually if you call them they will tell you what they offer.

you can still get free dining for this year dec?? I thought that was over and done with. I wonder if that would be a better deal than what we have right now.

Any idea if you can get free dining and the AP discount?

gapoochi said:
you can still get free dining for this year dec?? I thought that was over and done with. I wonder if that would be a better deal than what we have right now.

Any idea if you can get free dining and the AP discount?

Im pretty sure you can only one or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter