• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidlines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm canceling a CRT lunch for 6 at 11:35 am on December 2. I'll wait to cancel if anyone wants to message me if interested in coordinating a time.

Cancelled already.

Last edited:

I just canceled Akershus for 12/21 @1:45 sorry for the late notice I had to cancel it to make a different resi. It's for a party if 2.

Cancelling
Hollywood n Vine 1:15pm 12/12 for 4
Crystal Palace 12/13 3:25pm for 4

Changed our dates! I had really good times at these popular places, but now I need to cancel (will coordinate):

12/14 Akershus 12:00pm for 4 - CANCELLED
12/15 BOG 5:10pm for 4 - CANCELLED

Edited to remove "in search of"

Last edited:
I have the following to cancel:

Tony's Town Square MSEP package - 12/17 @ 12:20 pm, party of 5

Wishes holiday dessert party - 12/18 @ 8:30 pm, party of 4.

PM to coordinate. Otherwise I'll cancel these tomorrow night.

I have a Cape May reservation at 10:30am for 5 on December 3 that I am going to cancel. PM if you want to coordinate. :)

Folks the thread guidelines are in the first post. Any posts not following the guidelines are removed

I'm planning to cancel this. PM if you'd like to coordinate. GONE.

Akershus
Friday, December 2nd
2:50pm
Party of 4

Last edited:
I have a BOG on November 29 at 6pm for 4 that I need to cancel. PM to coordinate.

Gone.

Last edited:
going to cancel BOG breakfast for 3 on Dec 10, 9:45am. pm if you want to coordinate or I will cancel this afternoon 4pm eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter