December 5, 2015 Meet

How exciting!! I love cruising with disney!!
Are you wanting to participate in FE gift exchange? I have a ton of info on it. Feel free to message me and I can email you the list!

Hi Everyone! My family would love to join the Fish Extender group for this cruise. Also what is the name of the Facebook group for this 12/5/2015? I tried searching for Dis Fantasy 12/5 and nothing came up. Please let me know if there is group. I would love to join:)
Suzie Hansen

Hi Fellow Disney cruisers! We are super sad that Kari wont be able to go on our cruise, but she did an amazing job getting us started and we truly appreciate it! Thank you Kari! (and happy birthday!)
I just wanted to introduce myself and family since I will be the new admin for our group as well as make few notes. There are 5 in my family, my husband Donnie, myself and 3 very energetic kids! Emma is 10, Bryce will be 8 by the time of the cruise and Holly will be turning 3 on the cruise! We love Disney and have cruised on the Dream before but this will be our first for the Fantasy. We look forward in getting to know you and meet you when we set sail!
For our Fe, ornaments, mixology groups, once I get all the names I will send out an updated list. If you could please send me any changes via Private message that would be great! I feel it would be easier to keep track of the requests then going through old comments and I don't want anything to get lost. We are in Cabin 6114 I will post a list on my door the day we cruise, please stop by if you have changed cabins and make a change on there as well as all should check it before you deliver to make sure there hasn't been any cabin changes. Please contact me if you have any questions, I am super excited!!

We would love to join the FE and Ornament exchange. I will send you a PM. Thank you!

Hey Christina and everyone sailing on the Fantasy on 12/5/15!
My name is Rosemarie and my family and I are going to be Disney Cruise 1st Timers. We are so excited! We've cruised many times before but wanted to check out Disney's cruises. From what I've read, we will not be disappointed.
So, I'm also a first timer to Disboards so I hope I'm doing this correctly. My family is interested in participating in all 3 events that you mentioned earlier.
Christina- can you tell me how to PM you and I will give you the details you need?
Thank you all! Look forward to meeting you in December.

How exciting!! Welcome! You will love Disney cruise! I'm here to help if you have any questions. As a new member on Disboards, I'm not sure you can send a private message yet. Feel free to email me. Meldrumadisneyfamily@yahoo.com. I will email you the lists. In the email please include the following
Name of everyone in cabin
Cabin number
Ages
Favorite character for each person
Shirt sizes
Allergies
Chat with you soon!

Avast ye scallywags! Prepare to be boarded by a rabble of ne'er-do-wells bent on raiding yer sailing! Be ye forewarned!

15764867426_cf86a4ef3b_b.jpg

We shall be pillaging and plundering Skyline with reckless abandon!

16668973026_b277109c59_b.jpg

We are sailing on the Dec 5 cruise. Just heard about the FE. Anyone care to explain what it's all about. Also, the Facebook page for this cruise. It's for celebrating my husbands retirement, bringing kids and grandkids, 13 in total. Can't wait!
Hi and welcome!! Im Christina, the admin of our group. FE is amazing fun! You will need an FE extender, you can find those on many craft sites. I have sever links that I can send you explaining how it works. Can you message me your email address?
To sign up I would need the names of everyone ages of those under 18, cabin number, shirt sizes and favorite disney characters.

Just as a quick note, you'll have to make a certain number of posts (I believe it's 10 posts) before you can PM information. Just go on the off-topic threads and post a bunch of dreck. That way you'll pad your post count and can actually receive FE information without clogging up the meet forum. pirate:

Just as a quick note, you'll have to make a certain number of posts (I believe it's 10 posts) before you can PM information. Just go on the off-topic threads and post a bunch of dreck. That way you'll pad your post count and can actually receive FE information without clogging up the meet forum. pirate:
Thanks for the info

Hi and welcome!! Im Christina, the admin of our group. FE is amazing fun! You will need an FE extender, you can find those on many craft sites. I have sever links that I can send you explaining how it works. Can you message me your email address?
To sign up I would need the names of everyone ages of those under 18, cabin number, shirt sizes and favorite disney characters.

Thanks for the reply. You want names of all 13 of us, not just kids? Then just shirt sizes for kids? And their ages? I will be on the road for 3 days starting tomorrow, so I you don't hear from me until Saturday or Sunday, don't worry. . Thanks again

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter