December 5, 2015 Meet

Hey Guys!

I have been looking for this thread forever! I have had mine booked since September!!! How do I get on to our FE/add me here? I just went shopping today for some our "gifts" since Christmas is now over now is the time to get the good deals to hand out gifts for our cruise!!!

Kristie Bpixiedust:

Hello Kiwimom
I saw your message for this:
Hi everyone!

For those who have not seen-

Our group is doing the following:

1. FE GROUPS (each is 15 cabins)
2. ORNAMENT EXCHANGE (in groups of 5)
3. MIXOLOGY CLASS

If you are interested in any of the above, please send me a private message with your info....

Thank you and welcome!!!

----
I am interested in doing the FE Groups, ornament exchange and mixology class. I am new to the Disboard my sister did this on our last cruise in September 2014. I am very willing to help with anything if you need help with any of our group stuff.

My name is Kristie 24age, I have a husband Chris 26 two boys age of 2 and 1. This is our 4 Disney Cruise. What other information is needed?

Thanks so very much for your information!!!!

Kristie B.:wave2:

Hi everyone!

3. MIXOLOGY CLASS

If you are interested in any of the above, please send me a private message with your info....

Thank you and welcome!!!

Kari

Hello Kiwimom
I saw your message for this:
Hi everyone!

3. MIXOLOGY CLASS

Thank you and welcome!!!

----
I am interested in doing the FE Groups, ornament exchange and mixology class. I am new to the Disboard my sister did this on our last cruise in September 2014. I am very willing to help with anything if you need help with any of our group stuff.

My name is Kristie 24age, I have a husband Chris 26 two boys age of 2 and 1. This is our 4 Disney Cruise. What other information is needed?

Kristie B.:wave2:

Sorry if I sent this twice, I am pretty new and still learning how to use this thread.

Thanks for your patience though!!

Two years ago I participated in a DIS private class. Every person had a chance to make one drink. If I remember correctly there were 5 different drinks and I enjoyed 4 of them. Being that I never drink I left with a buzz :rotfl::rotfl:. My mom and I had a blast. Though getting behind the bar and making drinks in front of everyone made me a bit nervous, but out teacher/bar tender did an amazing job of making sure everyone did their drink correctly. The class took place in the Champagne bar so it was a bit cramped up at the counter that was my only complaint.

Sounds fun!:thumbsup2 That fifth drink might have made you pass out! :faint:

Hey Guys!

I have been looking for this thread forever! I have had mine booked since September!!! How do I get on to our FE/add me here? I just went shopping today for some our "gifts" since Christmas is now over now is the time to get the good deals to hand out gifts for our cruise!!!

Kristie Bpixiedust:

Welcome Aboard! :thumbsup2

Hello,

So I went through all the reading on the board to understand better of the rules! Thanks for all the help disneyaddict! Makes sense... Has anyone done this cruise before? I have only done the 3 days to Bahamas in September. I know its December so I am going to do some research on the weather for clothes. I am sure the water at cast away is going to be very cold compare to September. Still I am very excited!!! :) :love:

My family and I are actually going to drive to Disney World just for a couple days in February 2015 and staying at Animal Kingdom for the first time just a small get away. I know in February its usually just cold and rainy, not looking forward to that but from where we live in Iowa its better than SNOW!!! :)

Kristie

Hello,

So I went through all the reading on the board to understand better of the rules! Thanks for all the help disneyaddict! Makes sense... Has anyone done this cruise before? I have only done the 3 days to Bahamas in September. I know its December so I am going to do some research on the weather for clothes. I am sure the water at cast away is going to be very cold compare to September. Still I am very excited!!! :) :love:

My family and I are actually going to drive to Disney World just for a couple days in February 2015 and staying at Animal Kingdom for the first time just a small get away. I know in February its usually just cold and rainy, not looking forward to that but from where we live in Iowa its better than SNOW!!! :)

Kristie

This will be our 4th year in a row during the first week of December and luckily we have had no issues with cold conditions. Hopefully it will be that way again, however, it's only a matter of time before our luck runs out.;)

Hello,

Is anyone going to take any other vacation trips this year before the big cruise? We are driving to Florida to go to Disney world for a small vacation. When we go on our trip in December we just plan on staying on property two days before and one day after. We are currently on a "waiting list" for our home resort (Grand Floridian) to stay at before our cruise. What is everyone else planning?

Kristie Bpixiedust:

Hi everyone, we just booked our stateroom for Dec 5 as well!! I'm definitely a newbie here, I had no idea that DCL had this little cult following lol...but I think it's awesome!!!

I'm currently recruiting a bunch of my friends to book as well! My son will turn 1 in November so this will be the ultimate birthday gift for him, especially if my friends and their kids come too. :love:

So basically I need to research all of these fun things more but I'm interested in the Fish Extender for sure. Do I have to join another thread to get us on that list, or PM someone, or just post it here? Help me I'm new!!! :thanks:

So can we add ourselves to the FE and ornament lists? 2 adults, right now one kid, will be age 13 months. Our other kids aren't coming as of now. If that changes I will let you know. I don't know if baby has food allergies yet, as he's only 9 weeks right now but if that changes as well I will let you know. DH is allergic to shellfish. I'm the real Disney addict, and my favorite characters are Ariel and Elsa. My husband secretly loves Aladdin. He knows all the songs and sings them all the time lol

So can we add ourselves to the FE and ornament lists? 2 adults, right now one kid, will be age 13 months. Our other kids aren't coming as of now. If that changes I will let you know. I don't know if baby has food allergies yet, as he's only 9 weeks right now but if that changes as well I will let you know. DH is allergic to shellfish. I'm the real Disney addict, and my favorite characters are Ariel and Elsa. My husband secretly loves Aladdin. He knows all the songs and sings them all the time lol

I can tell you neat things about your cruise that you may find interesting.

First, don't worry too much about allergies, the chefs are used to dealing with all sorts of issues.

Notably, the cruise offers princess meet and greets during scheduled times which minimize standing in line. There is a general princess one and a special one just for Anna and Elsa. You sign up for them at the beginning of your cruise. Much easier then trying to get to see them at the parks.

There is an Aladdin stage show one night on the cruise which is supposedly spectacular. I have not cruised DCL yet, myself, but it is consistently rated as the best of the onboard shows.

Check out some of the stories in the "trip reports" section. It will make you drool and pine and give you ideas about where to start your planning research.

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself!

Anyway, I'm Caitlin! I'll be traveling with my husband, Ryan, and our two kids, Abigail + Liam. They will be 9 and 8 when we sail. We were supposed to sail this upcoming May, but I changed our sail date so that my parents could joing us. This will be our second DIsney Cruise - we did the Fantasy in April of 2013 with my in-laws, and we fell in LOVE with the ship and the cruises. And I'm a huge Disney person who was somewhat skeptical about taking a cruise. I know, what was I thinking?!

Also joining us for their first ever cruise is my mom, Theresa, and my father, Frank. In addition to my family, our friends (who really are family) will be joining us. Looks like we'll be a party of 12-14 when all is said and done!

I'm really excited to sail, and to get to know all of you! I'm also very excited for the Merrytime Cruise - looks amazing!

Welcome Aboard Trickypink6 & littlemama!:thumbsup2

Just send a PM to Kiwimom and she will add you to the list. Hope that helps.

Hello,

Kristie

No worries Kristie glad you got it figured out. I live in South Dakota, so I understand about getting away from the snow. Though one year we went to WDW for Xmas and well it was colder in FL the whole week then in was back home :sad1:

I have done this cruise before, but on the westside. I have so much fun with my mom and niece that I have been waiting for a chance to take the hubby with :thumbsup2 We are trying to squeeze in a few days at Universal since he has never been to Harry Potter World.

Hello,

Is anyone going to take any other vacation trips this year before the big cruise? We are driving to Florida to go to Disney world for a small vacation. When we go on our trip in December we just plan on staying on property two days before and one day after. We are currently on a "waiting list" for our home resort (Grand Floridian) to stay at before our cruise. What is everyone else planning?

Kristie Bpixiedust:

I have quiet a few things planned this year. I am leaving in a few days for Yellowstone National Park for a winter photography workshop, hubby and I are doing a 10-day Alaska cruise this May. Then my friend and I are doing a 2.5 week long photography trip through Glacier and the Canadian Rockies, possible a week to the Tetons and then the cruise. Did I mention I am a landscape photographer :rotfl, I tend to hit up at least 3 National Parks every year. my business is call Erica Lane Photography if you want to look up my work.

If he loves Aladdin he will love the play on the boat, it is amazing, though the genie is not as good as the one in Disneyland where they show first started. I have a gluten-allergy and traveling to anything Disney is always treat for em. It is the best allergy service hands down :thumbsup2. Did you get added to the list? We also have an ornament exchange and private mixology class. Kiwimom can sign you up for any that you want :)

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself!

Anyway, I'm Caitlin! I'll be traveling with my husband, Ryan, and our two kids, Abigail + Liam. They will be 9 and 8 when we sail. We were supposed to sail this upcoming May, but I changed our sail date so that my parents could joing us. This will be our second DIsney Cruise - we did the Fantasy in April of 2013 with my in-laws, and we fell in LOVE with the ship and the cruises. And I'm a huge Disney person who was somewhat skeptical about taking a cruise. I know, what was I thinking?!

Also joining us for their first ever cruise is my mom, Theresa, and my father, Frank. In addition to my family, our friends (who really are family) will be joining us. Looks like we'll be a party of 12-14 when all is said and done!

I'm really excited to sail, and to get to know all of you! I'm also very excited for the Merrytime Cruise - looks amazing!

How funny we both sailed the Fantasy at the same time, I was on her in March 2013 :)

Yay. I'm an insane planner so this really helps me feed my obsession. Ha.

me too!! Though I am not as crazy as some of our cruise mate, ::yes:: they have already finished their FE gifts. I'm such a slacker I have not started them :rotfl2:

Hello All -

We just booked our 1st DCL trip last night and are already counting down the days. I'll be traveling with my Husband, Scott and three boys - ages 13, 9 and 7. We'd love to be involved in as much as we can once on board, especially the Fish Extender, Ornament Exchange and Mixology Class. Looking forward to a great time!!

Tiffany

My parents, who are sailing with us in December, just got back from a non-DCL cruise. At one point they were docked next to the Fantasy. My dad was excited to tell me about all the pictures he took for me (because, of course, I have no idea what the Fantasy looks like after hours and hours of online planning) and how there was a Dumbo on the stern. Not a painting, a real Dumbo figure.

Yes, Dad....I know. Glad something impressed him.:sad2:

Hi Everyone!

Just booked today! This is our second Disney Cruise. Last one was in 2010. My husband and I will be celebrating our 15 yr anniversary on Dec 9th. We have two boys 10 & 7 and my little girl will be 3 before we go on the cruise. I am so excited to do all things girly and princess with her, although she is all about Minnie Mouse and not princesses right now! How do I get signed up for the Fish Extender, Ornament, and Mixologly stuff. Is there a good thread to read on how to get involved? We didn't do this last time and I think the kids would love it! Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter