• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2018 tips

4disneygenerations

Mouseketeer
I just booked a bounce back for Dec 2018. I have never traveled to Orlando in December. Is it warm enough for swimming? Are sweatshirt and or sweaters enough? I'm sure I will have more questions, but that's just to start. Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

im here just to follow as we are hopefuilly returning december 2018

when i googled it it says weather will be highs of 73 (23) and lows of 53 (10). For my family that is warm enough for swimming during the day and sweaters at night

Usually!

I met up with some friends who were in the middle of a 2 week trip for a long weekend last year 12/9-12/11. The week before I came was beautiful weather. They even went to Typhoon Lagoon. I wore gloves and a medium weight jacket the first night I was there! By Sunday it had warmed back up enough to wear shorts. As soon as I left it got nice again :(

December can be a mixed bag for weather. I'd recommend for a week at least 1 pair of jeans/slacks/pants and a sweater/coat/light jacket for the chilly moments ( usually in the early morning and later evening ). As a PP said, pack the gloves just in case, you don't want to have to spend your souvenir money on those items. Better to have them and not need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter