December 2014 anyone?

As of now we are planning an early December 2014 trip (possibly 12/3-12/9)……for those of you staying at Wilderness Lodge, enjoy. It is an absolute wonderful place to stay for MANY reasons.

Just a few questions……I realize that the month of December is considered a very busy time, and thus the rates are higher, but -

1. Is free dining ever offered during these times?

2. Are any discounts and/or specials offered during these times?

3. If I would book a resort now thru Disney, if the prices goes down, or if FD is offered, can we somehow re-book to take advantage of the offer.

I'm going roughly the same time you are at the Wilderness Lodge. If you have an AAA membership, the discount will save you 10% for rooms booked in early December. Not a big savings but better than paying rack rate.

For 2013, free dining was offered December 12-December 22, 2013.

Right now we are planning for Dec. 9-14, however if discount comes out we may change our dates. We are planning to stay at AoA.

Just booked Dec 1-8th at the Coronado. Hoping being there during the parade filing won't be a pain. Seems soooooo far away!! :santa:

We had starated to plan a trip for November 2014 and then changed our plans. We are now headed to Walt Disney World 11/30-12/6. We will be staying at POR. I have my fingers and toes crossed for FD or RD.

We are renting points and will be at Bay Lake Tower in December before heading over to Universal. This is our fourth December trip to WDW and we love the cooler weather and decorations. Can't wait!

My sister got BLT booked for our Dec. 9-20 trip last week::goodvibes
Still have our tickets, meals & airfare to get. :hourglass

we are booked at akv cl december 14th - 23rd and were able to book using our points. we added the dining plan for this trip but don't have airfare booked yet. I checked a few days ago and i don't think prices are even out at least for delta which is where we have all our miles. happy planning everyone :)

I will be there Nov 30 - Dec 7, staying at AoA and BLT. Doing MVMCP for a third time and Candlelight Processional for the first.

I just booked us for Dec. 26 - Jan. 4. Coronado Springs.

Insane, I know, but it 's when the kids are off school and we have talked about seeing WDW at Christmas for years. We went right after Thanksgiving and into the first week of December years ago, when the kids were still little and had a fabulous time, but the kids, especially the youngest don't remember much from that trip. I wish I could take them out of school, but with honors classes and pre-college prep, I can't do that to them.

We will be planning like crazy, rope drop, late nights. Just hope we can fit a few hours of sleep into the schedule. ;)

I'm so excited!!! It's not set in stone just yet, but I think my son, my mother and I are FINALLY going back December 1-5!!! WHOO-HOO!!!

We typically travel to Disney in August, but we are considering a trip to Disney December 21-28. Is this absolutely insane? I am a teacher, so I am limited to certain times of the school year. I was just curious about the crowds. I find August to be very manageable, but I'm worried about the holidays. Also, the pricing is ridiculous. We stayed at the Poly in August. We are thinking WL this time around.

We booked a bounceback trip for just DH and I. We will be at POFQ from December 11 - 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter