• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

just saw a 1900 Park Fare for Dec 3, 4 ppl @ 10:50AM in case any one can use it

Also an Akershus breakfast on Dec 7, 4 ppl @ 10:35am is showing

I need to cancel these 2 reservations - let me know if you want to coordinate!

12/1 - Le Cellier 4:55pm - 2 people
12/2 - Tusker House 10:10 am - 4 people

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

Someone recently cancelled Crystal Palace 4:40 pm for 12/26 for 6. This wasn't there when I checked late last night.

Hey Everyone - we've had some changes to our plans (good changes:), so I am just now finalizing our plans and have to let these reservations go. PM if you'd like to coordinate! All are for parties of 3:

12/1 Boma 8:35 pm
12/2 Biergarten Candlelight Processional 1:05 pm (for 5 PM CP)
12/3 Crystal Palace 10:20 am
12/3 Liberty Tree Tavern 11:55 am
12/5 Crystal Palace 8:35 am (am EMH on this day, so not pre-park open)
12/5 The Plaza 2:15 pm
12/5 Chef Mickey's 6:45 pm (for 4 people)

Hey Everyone - we've had some changes to our plans (good changes:), so I am just now finalizing our plans and have to let these reservations go. PM if you'd like to coordinate! All are for parties of 3:

12/1 Boma 8:35 pm
12/2 Biergarten Candlelight Processional 1:05 pm (for 5 PM CP)
12/3 Crystal Palace 10:20 am
12/3 Liberty Tree Tavern 11:55 am
12/5 Crystal Palace 8:35 am (am EMH on this day, so not pre-park open)
12/5 The Plaza 2:15 pm
12/5 Chef Mickey's 6:45 pm (for 4 people)

Chef Mickey's PLEASE !! :goodvibes

December 2 - 4 ppl - Crystal Palace - 5:05pm currently showing

December 1 - 4ppl - 1900 Park Fare - 10:15AM

Warning, big vent coming!! :furious: I know y'all understand, I just missed my 2nd Chef Mickey's because of Disney's $(#&%^@ site!!! 2 weeks ago someone nicely coordinated with me, grabbed it once, server busy that one never showed up again!
Today someone else coordinated with me (thanks again) for Dec 5th. It showed up, I grabbed it, got through the names on ressie, on way to cc confirmation I got Donald with server busy! So I knew enough to wait an hour, EXACT SAME THING, 3rd time, EXACT SAME THING!!!! Now what would be the 4th time of this happening, it's not showing up. The "lovely" CM says, well one of the other 90 people online right now must of grabbed it. Well the other 90 people haven't spent ALL day trying for this one :badpc: I'm in a mix of feeling like crying and screaming! I've been trying for 2 months to get a CM dinner.
Sorry thanks for letting me vent.

Going to be Canceling Be Our Guest on 12/11 4:50 for 3. Let me know if anyone is looking for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter