• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I don't suppose anyone is canceling for December 14th at Victoria & Albert's main dining room? I am proposing and have reservations for the 15th but would really love to pop the question on the first day on the trip.

I need to cancel 50's Prime Time Cafe for 3 people on Saturday, Dec. 7th at 6:35 PM.

If you want it, let me know a time that is good for you, otherwise, I'll just cancel sometime tonight after work.

Happy Monday!

Cancelling the following today before 1pm eastern. All for 7 people.

12/02/13: Le Cellier - 3:20pm
12/02/13: Fulton's - 7:00pm
12/03/13: Rainforest (DAK) - 3:45pm

Hope this helps someone!

Going to cancel 2 reservations:

Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package Dec 13th @3:35 for 6

Tusker House Dec 12 @2:10 for 6

Let me know if anyone wants these and we can coordinate!

Still wishing and hoping someone cancels for what I have been looking for. Been looking for two months now lol

I've been looking since this thread was started in June. =P Almost there though
I agree, don't give up. I have always managed to get all my ressies before my December trips.... Between my 90 day window ADRs and then all the many changes and adaptations I make for months afterward by using this thread!

Still wishing and hoping someone cancels for what I have been looking for. Been looking for two months now lol

Me too! Of course I need the ADR that everyone wants but I check daily, probably 10-15 times a day ....oy! :badpc: :cool1:

Plans changed! I will be releasing several dining reservations because a majority of my extended family had to cancel and finances have changed for those of us still remaining so we arent doing the dining plan. Message me if you are interested in any of the following.

Sunday Dec 1 Le Cellier @12:30pm 2 people
Tuesday Dec 3 Hollywood and Vine @8AM 12 people
Friday Dec 6 Tusker House Restaurant @8:05am 2 adults
Saturday Dec 7 Chef Mickey's @5pm 12 adults

Hi, all! I currently have Dec. 4 at 6:45 for Chef Mickey's. That is our arrival day, and we have arranged for our flight to get in earlier that day. So I am looking for a late lunch or early dinner time for Chef Mickey's instead of the 6:45 (between 3:30-5:30 would be ideal). I am also keeping a look out for the same date and time frame for 1900 Park Fare if that becomes available instead of Chef Mickey's.

Fingers crossed something opens up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter