• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

How did you get the CRT? I am still getting an error message for CRT for any date.

Trying searching for all the restaurants at once instead of just CRT. :) I've been getting the error message (and so have a lot of people) when they search one specific restaurant. Hope that helps!

ETA: Sorry I just read a couple posts up that you were searching the whole park. I hope it starts working for you soon! :)

I hear you but if I were to find something searching for all then I can't get on CRT anyway. It's very frustrating. Maybe this is a way to say stop searching and let it be

The post right above yours has a few character meals in your time frame.

We just planned a last minute trip to disney dec 3-9... I am finding it nearly impossible to get any ressies I want, especially character meals....
Can I mention places I want to go and hope someone Pm's me....
Didn't want to do it if its frowned upon
Thanks

Ok. Well it's true...just keep trying...cuz I have scored three character meals since only a few days ago. I'm so excited! Ty to everyone who has given me suggestions!

I searched the whole park for dinner on 12/15 and when it showed a time available I called the dining res number. I couldn't reserve online because I already had a dinner ressie for 1 hour earlier that had to be canceled. I've been watching this thread and checking online 4-6 times a day for the last two weeks but it finally paid off :worship:

That is too weird how some people are having so much trouble. I've been able to check on my iPad and my laptop with no trouble. I'm sorry y'all can't get through. Hopefully it will start working for you soon.

I have two available reservations.

Crystal Palace for Dec. 3rd @ 10:20am for 4
50's Prime Time Cafe on Dec. 6th @ 11:10am for 4

If anyone needs them let me know:)

There's a BOG for 12/22 at 4:30 available for a party of 3 available right now.

Darn it, both this and CRT are both gone! I am searching for both of these if not for the 5 of us for my daughter and her boyfriend- who plans on proposing to her- and these 2 are at top of his list!! I will keep trying though. Thanks for the post just wish I had gotten up a bit earlier :(

Ok, the online reservation system is allll kinds of messed up this morning, lol, but.....I see a Christmas morning at 10:55, if anyone's interested. (And can get it to work, lol)

There is also a 9:15 for 1900 Park Fare for that morning. I should mention those are both just for 2 people.....

Tamiami said:
Ok, the online reservation system is allll kinds of messed up this morning, lol, but.....I see a Christmas morning at 10:55, if anyone's interested. (And can get it to work, lol)

Sorry!!!!! This should say for 'Ohana. Ooops! :)

Le Cellier on Dec. 12th at 8:40pm for 2 or 3 or 4 people showing now!
California Grill on Dec. 12th at 9:50pm for 2 or 3 or 4 people also showing now!

I guess the real issue is that this thread said to 'read 1st post' but unlike the other months the rules aren't posted there.... the other months only cancellations are permitted but it doesn't say that here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter