• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Crystal Palace for December 11th at 9:40am for 4 people showing up right now
And Akershus for December 11th at 9:30am for 4 people also showing up right now! :)

Is anyone else getting the dreaded:
"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later. " message today?

I got busy and did not cancel the rest of my ADRs yesterday as I said I probably would. So this is the final call. I will cancel them this weekend if no one wants to try to coordinate for any of the ones that are left. They are all for 3 people, which means they should pull up if you need one for 4. The ones that are still available are:

Sunday Dec. 1: 50's Prime Time 6:30 p.m.
Monday Dec 2: Biergarten 12:15 p.m.
Weds Dec. 4: Crystal Palace 12:00 p.m.
Thurs Dec. 5 Akershus 12:30 p.m.
Sat. Dec. 7 Tusker House 12:35 p.m.

PM me if you want to try to coordinate.

We just planned a last minute trip to disney dec 3-9... I am finding it nearly impossible to get any ressies I want, especially character meals....
Can I mention places I want to go and hope someone Pm's me....
Didn't want to do it if its frowned upon
Thanks

We just planned a last minute trip to disney dec 3-9... I am finding it nearly impossible to get any ressies I want, especially character meals.... Can I mention places I want to go and hope someone Pm's me.... Didn't want to do it if its frowned upon Thanks

Nope it's not allowed! But keep an eye here... Lots of cancellations!

We just planned a last minute trip to disney dec 3-9... I am finding it nearly impossible to get any ressies I want, especially character meals....
Can I mention places I want to go and hope someone Pm's me....
Didn't want to do it if its frowned upon
Thanks

The post right above yours has a few character meals in your time frame.

Will be cancelling CP Dinner Pkg, Biergarten for Monday, Dec 2 @ 2:30pm. Ressie is for 3 people. If anyone wants to coordinate, please let me know.

Also will be cancelling Akershus for Thurs, Dec 5 at 12:20pm. Ressie for 3 people. If anyone wants to cancel, please let me know.

Day 2 of not being able to check for reservations. Very frustrating!

You might trying clearing your history, cookies, etc. I only suggest that because I haven't had any problems over the last few days.
Of course I haven't had any luck finding any thing, but I am able to search.
Here's some pixiedust:

I am able to search but getting this error as well
We were unable to check for available tables at this time.
A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter