• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I set up a cancellation with someone the other day for a party of 6. We both did it at the same time, but I wasn't able to snag it. I kept refreshing over and over and I still couldn't get anything. So I just tried for a party of 4 and that was available! My wife then searched for a party of 2 and that popped up too. So it seems like they split up his reservation of 6 into 2 groups.
Maybe that's what happened to you too...I even called them to see if I could make that 2 & 4 into a reservation for 6 and they said no.

I'm not sure that the cancellations immediately go back into the pool. At least 2 times this week, I went to book an ADR time and the computer didn't complete the reservation, but the ADR was taken out of the system. It took at least an hour, both times, for the ADR time to get back into the system. So I would keep checking for at least an hour and 15.

I'm not sure that the cancellations immediately go back into the pool. At least 2 times this week, I went to book an ADR time and the computer didn't complete the reservation, but the ADR was taken out of the system. It took at least an hour, both times, for the ADR time to get back into the system. So I would keep checking for at least an hour and 15.

They do go immediately back into the system. If you click on the reservation but it doesn't complete the reservation, it will go back into the system and appear an hour later. That's happened to me a couple of times (for CRT and and CP) and I'll wait around for an hour until it pops back up and then freak out when I get it. :rotfl::cool1:

They do go immediately back into the system. If you click on the reservation but it doesn't complete the reservation, it will go back into the system and appear an hour later. :) That's happened to me a couple of times (for CRT and and CP) and I'll wait around for an hour until it pops back up and then freak out when I get it. :rotfl: :cool1:

Yes, I was freaking out :banana:

There is a 10:10am for 4 at Tusker House on December 3rd currently showing in case anyone can use it.

Crystal Palace, 4ppl, 8:15am on December 6th currently showing up!

One more

8:35am, Crystal Palace, December 7th, 4 ppl currently showing

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Thursday, December 05, 2013
12:25 PM
4 people

Does anyone want to try for this reservation? I would like to cancel today. Thanks!

I may need to post this to a different forum, but wondered if someone could help answer this question.

I just noticed that the Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade at MK is at 5 pm on the only day we were planning on going to MK. I was lucky enough to get reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for 2 at 5:20. I know my daughter will be very upset if she sees a parade that she cannot watch or has to leave in the middle of to go to dinner.

Does anyone think that the schedule would work out? I was so bummed because the day was working out perfectly.

Thanks in advance

I may need to post this to a different forum, but wondered if someone could help answer this question.

I just noticed that the Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade at MK is at 5 pm on the only day we were planning on going to MK. I was lucky enough to get reservations at Cinderella's Royal Table for 2 at 5:20. I know my daughter will be very upset if she sees a parade that she cannot watch or has to leave in the middle of to go to dinner.

Does anyone think that the schedule would work out? I was so bummed because the day was working out perfectly.

Thanks in advance

I think that would be cutting it too close :( You should arrive at your ADR 15 minutes prior so that would be 5:05 and the parade would be just getting to the hub at that point.

I have cancelled December 12 at 5:25 Tony's in the MK and Candlelight Processional, Les Chef de France for December 13 at 5:20 both for 2 diners.

Thanks in advance

What day are you going? I thought the parade was always 3pm :confused3 I would suggest you go to Frontierland and watch it from there as that is where it starts (stand by Pecos maybe?)....and then walk really quickly to CRT. It will be cutting it really close!

December 7. The parade is at 5 on that day. There for doesn't seem to be anything else going on at 3. I'm still so bummed. I'm going to keep hope alive that I may be able to get a different time at CRT. Thanks for the responses

December 7. The parade is at 5 on that day. There for doesn't seem to be anything else going on at 3. I'm still so bummed. I'm going to keep hope alive that I may be able to get a different time at CRT. Thanks for the responses

That makes sense. Disney will hold your dining reservation for up to 15 minutes.....that could you give some more wiggle room? If you watch it by Pecos, the parade will be over in 15 minutes or so, you could then quickly walk towards Fantasyland and enter through the backside of the castle.

Isn't that parade taping day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter