• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We just booked our meals yesterday for our 14-21 vacation and I was shocked at how many reservations are still available. We even managed to snag Ohanas at 8:05 and Hoop De Doo at 6:15!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Got your pm but it won't let me reply. What time are you cancelling? I am good whenever.

I will send you another pm. You can answer back here. You probably don't have enough posts to be able to pm yet. I think it's 10.

Eastern said:
I will send you another pm. You can answer back here. You probably don't have enough posts to be able to pm yet. I think it's 10.

That will be fine.

I will be canceling CA Grill on 12/10 at 5:45 that I will be canceling. It's for 2 adults; let me know if anyone wants to coordinate.

Just cancelled Ohana for 2 on Dec 7 at 6:45. Had to cancel to get another ADR. Hope someone can snag it!

8:15pm Ohana for 6 on Dec 3 just showed up in case anyone can use it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter