December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

OMG! I just scored a BOG ressie for 5 on 12/18! I'm sort of hyperventilating here! I had just figured we'd never get in for dinner and we would have to do lunch there and now this! Guess it's back to the spreadsheet to fit this in! :cool1:

Just grabbed this! Thanks a bunch! :cool1:

Congratulations !!! :) :) I made that ADR when the California Grill started taking reservations at 6 something in the morning :) I'm glad a fellow DIS member will enjoy it :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have 2 reservations for The Garden Grill that I'm going to be cancelling, both reservations are for 5 people. Let me know if anyone's interested and hopefully we can coordinate something.

12/3 @ 7:05pm
12/5 @ 4:35pm (this one is part of a CandleLight Processional Package)

OMG! I just scored a BOG ressie for 5 on 12/18! I'm sort of hyperventilating here! I had just figured we'd never get in for dinner and we would have to do lunch there and now this! Guess it's back to the spreadsheet to fit this in! :cool1:

umm? how? lol.. was it just a normal going to the ressie and trying all the dates?

umm? how? lol.. was it just a normal going to the ressie and trying all the dates?
I got one yesterday by doing just that! I tried so often and for so many days that I was surprised when it popped up! LOL took me a minute to process and I just knew that minute would make me lose it but it didn't! Felt so lucky I went and bought a lottery ticket! We'll see what that brings tomorrow night!

I got one yesterday by doing just that! I tried so often and for so many days that I was surprised when it popped up! LOL took me a minute to process and I just knew that minute would make me lose it but it didn't! Felt so lucky I went and bought a lottery ticket! We'll see what that brings tomorrow night!

I do this for the must haves. I got 'Ohana the other night and Cali Grill today this way! I just randomly check throughout the day.

I have a table for seven at the plaza I'm going to cancel if that's any good.

I was actually able to book 1900 Park Fare today for the 25th.

Thanks anyway!

We are actually going with two other families and we are now booking some meals together. They will be cancelling some reservations for pty of 4 and 5. I will be posting them tonight. These are for the week of Dec 28- Jan 5

If you haven't gotten one yet, don't be discouraged. Start trying around your 50 day mark every day. People might cancel their whole vacations and all the resis will be up for grabs.

Pretty much! I hadn't even been checking bog too often because it felt like nothing was ever opening up. Now I just need to find 5 for CRT and I will be all set.

Need to cancel:

12/1 Hollywood & vine 9:10am - 4ppl
12/1 Hollywood & vine 10:05am - 4ppl
12/4 Tusker House 5:10pm - 8ppl
12/4 Tony's Townsquare 7:05pm - 8ppl

Let me know if anyone wants to coordinate or I'll go ahead and cancel tomorrow. Thanks!

will be canceling some adrs tomorrow for the week of december 7th. if anyone needs them let me

big ones are shulas, narcoossees for fw, yachtsmans and crystal palace breakfast ill post times tomorrow if anyones interested. sorry no bogs have been trying for four andd a half months myself

big ones are shulas, narcoossees for fw, yachtsmans and crystal palace breakfast ill post times tomorrow if anyones interested. sorry no bogs have been trying for four andd a half months myself

Thanks CP breakfast sounds like one I'm looking for.

I have a Chef Mickeys on dec. 4 for 3 at 6:40 pm I'm going to cancel if anyone is interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter