December 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Just cancelled
Prime Time Cafe
Saturday December 3rd
1 pm
Party of 2

because I got what we really wanted, Rose and Crown, epcot has opened up adrs

Just cancelled:

12/17 Captains Grille 5pm
12/18 Crystal Palace 12:40 pm
12/17 50's Prime Time 5:50 pm

canceling:

12/17 - ohana 6:45 pm, 2 people
12/17 - rainforest cafe DTD 8:00 pm, 2 people
12/17 - rainforest cafe DTD 9:00 pm, 3 people

12/19 - ohana 6:15 pm, 2 people

12/21 - rose and crown 8:25 pm, 2 people

i'll be canceling more as we get closer. i'm hunting for "perfect" times for a bunch of mine

I will be canceling Le Cellier on 12/24 @ 6:45pm for 3 people soon. Currently there are no available dinner times there for Christmas Eve. If you'd like to try and get this, DM me and we'll work out a time for me to cancel. I'll hold this reservation for the rest of the day and cancel tomorrow morning if I don't hear from anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter