December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

Anyone else going through disneyworld.com withdrawals?

Ever since the site went down for updating, I've had the shakes :confused: :eek: . No more plugging my name into the MVMCP screen so I can see all the events :eek: . And, more imprtantly... No more feverishly checking the dining page so I can change my ADR's for the 15th time :eek: .

Anyone else going through disneyworld.com withdrawals?

Ever since the site went down for updating, I've had the shakes :confused: :eek: . No more plugging my name into the MVMCP screen so I can see all the events :eek: . And, more imprtantly... No more feverishly checking the dining page so I can change my ADR's for the 15th time :eek: .

If this had happened in November of last year I would be crying all night. :scared1::scared: I remember my last trip was so short noticed planning that I was on the phone begging dining for ADRs of any kind. At least this year I was early enough to get quite a few. Not all the ones I wanted but still. Maybe there will be some openings coming up when the system comes up. :rolleyes:

Yes, I share your pain. Give me back disneyworld.com!

I was all set to look at my ADRs, check my resort reservation, even send them some money - but NOPE! Can't do it online, and can't do it over the phone, until apparently tomorrow. ARGH!!!!

- Carey

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (30) princess: [[ Mom (58) :cutie: Dad (59) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn concierge

Hello all,

I'm going solo December 5-9 and totally excited. I haven't been since 2004.
I hope I get to meet some of you other solo flyers.

My top five must-do things:

Expedition Everest
Splash Mountain repeatedly until I'm deliriously soaked
Drinking around World Showcase (it never gets old)
Dinner at Le Cellier (mmm... cheddar cheese soup)
Exploring the Boardwalk area and the Beach Club resort

Jeff

Hello all,

Expedition Everest

Jeff

The only change for me would be to do Expedition Everest repeatedly till my ride companions (that is whoever shows up to ride with me since I am only 15 minutes away) complain and want to go do something else. Everything else looks perfect. By the way, that soup is AWESOME.

The only change for me would be to do Expedition Everest repeatedly till my ride companions (that is whoever shows up to ride with me since I am only 15 minutes away) complain and want to go do something else. Everything else looks perfect. By the way, that soup is AWESOME.

I know you're not talking about me when you refer to your friends who complain about riding EE too many times :)

Haha. When I was last there, they were building EE and it was like waving bacon in front of a dog. What a tease! I hope it's as good as everyone says.

Another thing to add to my must-see list: A Bug's Life, which I missed last trip for some reason.

Agreed. We'll single rider that thing for an hour!! :rotfl:

Hello all,

Expedition Everest

Jeff

I'm down there almost the exact same time, the 5-10. I'm always game for meeting up.:thumbsup2

BTW...any solo peeps out there doing MVMCP Dec 5th? I have my ticket and wanted to see if there was anyone who wanted to hang out. :cool2:

I've never been on EE or TOT if anyone wants a project. :lmao:

Last edited:
I know you're not talking about me when you refer to your friends who complain about riding EE too many times :)

As the only person (other than my son) I know besides me who likes heading to rope drop REALLY EARLY, . . .of course I was not referring to you. I mean really, we were going for a record there.

And since I live here now, I am up for meets anytime. . .

Booked - Nov. 30 - Dec. 10 solo - All Stars. :cool2: I'm not single, just solo - husband of 25 years doesn't get Disney. :rolleyes1 Boys are both in college full time. I try to do a trip every year and actually prefer solo. I'll be watching this thread for the next 42 DAYS to see if there is a meet. :woohoo: I've never been on EE or TOT if anyone wants a project. :lmao:

I'll be there some of the same time...the 5th-10th. Would love to meet up if you want, I love EE but not excited about riding it alone as I won't have anyone to grab in terror. :rotfl2:

I'm going to hit the MVMCP on the 9th so I can stay at MK late the night before I have to leave. :cool1:

Last edited:
62 yr old single female going alone from November 27th till December 9th. Staying at CSR. Will keep checking to see if any meets during my time.

Hello all,

Expedition Everest

Jeff

OK Jeff you have definitely got some interesting must-do's.

Mine:

Ride TTA till they tell me to get off
Ride Spaceship Earth everyday (ok maybe not every day)
Ride Journey into Imagination
See Captain EO for the first time, my parents were not fans of MJ when I was at WDW when it had come out.
See the new Hall of Presidents with Obama, didn't have time last year.
Visit every country in WS at least once.
Watch Carousel of Progress and try not to sing with the characters till the end.

As you can see I have my work cut out for me. A few new ones I wanted to see and a lot of classics.

As the only person (other than my son) I know besides me who likes heading to rope drop REALLY EARLY, . . .of course I was not referring to you. I mean really, we were going for a record there.

And since I live here now, I am up for meets anytime. . .

What do you consider"really early", Darcy? I am afraid to ask. lol! The only time I have done the parks really early is for Star Wars weekends autograph lines(under duress mind you, my kids don't drive)or working a race. I'm definitely more of a park closer than opener. Or do you do both ends? Lmao, wait, that doesn't sound right,lolol! You know what I mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter