December 2010 Check-In

Due to illness I had to reschedule my November trip and so now I'll be visiting Disneyland in December and I can't wait! I've not nailed down the days yet but most likely it will be for 3 days starting the 6th however I'd love a friday so I can see the fireworks and Fantasmic. Plus, I still have to get a hotel and I'm thinking of the Candy Cane, Hojo or even the Paradise Pier. Time will tell but I know I have to get it sorted asap :).

Its official. Im going from 12/08-12/12 and staying at the Castle Inn. Can't wait, Sherry E convinced me. LOL

Alrighty!! So I think I got everyone up without skipping anyone. If I did, just let me know and I can do it ASAP.

Due to illness I had to reschedule my November trip and so now I'll be visiting Disneyland in December and I can't wait! I've not nailed down the days yet but most likely it will be for 3 days starting the 6th however I'd love a friday so I can see the fireworks and Fantasmic. Plus, I still have to get a hotel and I'm thinking of the Candy Cane, Hojo or even the Paradise Pier. Time will tell but I know I have to get it sorted asap :).

Well I sure hope everything is OK! Just let know know when you narrow down some dates and I'll get you up.

im hearing from family members 27th and 28th:cool1::cool1:

A possible holiday trip for you, huh?

Woo hoo!!:woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup2 I'm a champion of the DLR holiday season, to say the very least!!;)

You can say that again Sherry! And again ... and again ... ;)

Hey all, I'll update this tomorrow after I get home from the victory parade in S.F. tomorrow!! :woohoo:

Off topic, but WOW was that an amazing experience yesterday. Were you on the parade route or at the Civic Center? We braved City Hall...ack! A day I will NEVER forget!! GO GIANTS! :thumbsup2

Off topic, but WOW was that an amazing experience yesterday. Were you on the parade route or at the Civic Center? We braved City Hall...ack! A day I will NEVER forget!! GO GIANTS! :thumbsup2

We were at City Hall as well :lmao: It was a madhouse, but in the best of ways. What time did you get there?

I posted some photos (the few I took while I wait for the photos from my family since they had smaller cameras that were easier to get to in the crowd) over on our chat thread on the DLR community board. Here's a link to the post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=38826630&postcount=734

My teenage boy would love to find another teenager to hang out with. We will be there Nov 28-Dec5 at the GCH.

I hope he's able to find someone to hang with. When my daughter was in high school she met another teenager in line at DCA that actually turned out to be a really great friend.

Our dates are the same (Dec. 11-15), just had to change our hotel though...was DLH, now HoJo. A little disappointed...really looking forward to staying in a rennovated room...but it's just much more cost effective for us this time around. I've heard great things about HoJo though, so I'm trying to get excited! :yay:

Our dates are the same (Dec. 11-15), just had to change our hotel though...was DLH, now HoJo. A little disappointed...really looking forward to staying in a rennovated room...but it's just much more cost effective for us this time around. I've heard great things about HoJo though, so I'm trying to get excited! :yay:

Just remind yourself it wont hit you as hard in the checkbook! Or the way I do, it opens up more money for any small little extras you might like to do. But that usually gets me into trouble, lol.

My Dbf and i will be going Dec. 1- Dec. 4. I'm so excited because we'll be celebrating my birthday and staying at GCH! :cool1:

Just remind yourself it wont hit you as hard in the checkbook! Or the way I do, it opens up more money for any small little extras you might like to do. But that usually gets me into trouble, lol.

Yes, this is true...thank you! I'm such a kid when it comes to DL (aren't we all?), so I'm just thankful we are still able to go! My DH knew that was NOT a possibilty!:)

Just booked my flight :banana: I will be meeting friends at DL 12/3 - 12/6 :goodvibes Don't know where we're staying yet though :confused3

I am still hoping against anything that I will be able to go Nov 29-Dec 3. It will be a solo trip. I would be driving from San Jose... Not really looking forward to that but so want to see DL in its Christmas finery!

A slight change to dates and a change in hotel.......
Going 11/30 through 12/3 and will be at Desert Inn.
I'll be sporting a LGMH, so I hope to spot a fellow Diser! ( or should I say that I hope to be spotted since I am apparently blind to them everytime I go. :goodvibes )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter