December 2009 ADR Cancelled thread - READ 1st Post BEFORE POSTING!

Just cancelled the following, all for 4 people:

Chef Mickey's Sun 12/13 at 11:20
Boma Mon 12/14 at 8:30am

Akershus Dec. 14 at 1:25 pm for 4 ad 1 ch
Akershus Dec. 15 at 8:20 pm for 4 ad 1 ch
Akershus Dec. 16 at 8:00 pm for 2 ad 1 ch
Crystal Palace for Dec. 16 at 4:30 pm 4 ad 2 ch

Hope this can help someone!

Thanks DisneySplash! It was your reservation I ended up getting. I didn't see your post before (must not have refreshed my browser window) but saw the previous CRT cancellations and wondered if there were any out there during our trip. Thanks so much! Good luck to everyone else in getting their ressies!

Just cancelled

CRT
Dec 17 10:10 1A 1C

Just saw:

Date: Sunday, December 13, 2009 11:30 AM
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Disney's Hollywood StudiosTM
4a1c

Thank you! Just booked it. Been trying for weeks!!
Thank you

Oh yey! So happy you got it. In the months I've been hunting for Princess ressies I have never seen Sci Fi come up as a suggestion, not once until tonight that is. We went last year and it was so fun, you'll love it :)

Just saw:

Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:05 AM
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
2a1c

I am canceling Cape May for 5 on Dec 26 at 5:26 pm. If you need it, post a message here. I'll check back throughout the day until I see a message here.:wizard:

I am also canceling Ohana for 5 at 4:30pm on Dec. 26th post a reply here if you need this one.

Just cancelled Le Cellier for 4 on Dec. 18 at 4:30. I was able to find a later ADR. Hope someone is able to grab it.

I am going to cancel Le Cellier Dec 22 at 9:00pm on 12/22 .. I am able to get 1:00 lunch that day.. hope someone can get it.

Also, I am going to cancel 1900 park fare at 11:10am on 12/22 becasue I just got Ohana Breakfast that day

I am canceling Cape May for 5 on Dec 26 at 5:26 pm. If you need it, post a message here. I'll check back throughout the day until I see a message here.:wizard:

I am also canceling Ohana for 5 at 4:30pm on Dec. 26th post a reply here if you need this one.

They are both for dec 26? Or is this a typo. Thanks

Just cancelled the following:

Hollywood & Vine; Dec 12 @ 6:20p; party of 4

Crystal Palace; Dec 12 @ 7:25p; party of 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter