December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I have an ADR at O'hana on 12/9 at 5pm and would love to trade for 1900 park fare for a party of 7.
I have nothing to trade for a party of 7, if you decide you no longer want this ADR please keep me in mind. I do have ADR for 4 that I would be able to trade.

Thank you

8 people, or we'd do 4 and 4, even at different times. My daughter actually told a woman at the grocery store the other day that her name is Cinderella (it's not, I promise). She NEEDS Princess Breakfast!!!

Also looking for Chef Mickey's for dinner, again, same date range. I keep calling and can only get in the 8pm range - not going to work when the four children are 1, 2, 3, and 4 years old!

Thanks so much!

I am bringing my little sister to WDW for her first time EVER!!! :banana: :banana: She is turning the big 21 on 12/17 and dinner at le cellier would be the icing on the cake, but sadly there's nothing available.. so if anyone has anything...... :worship: :worship:

I have nothing to trade for a party of 7, if you decide you no longer want this ADR please keep me in mind. I do have ADR for 4 that I would be able to trade.

Thank you

You don't happen to have an ADR for 4 for the Grand Floridian Tea on 12/4 or 12/7 do you?

If anyone's cancelling a Chef Mickey breakfast reservation for 3 people on Dec. 3, we would be thrilled to get it.

Thanks.
Gina

I will be cancelling the following...

11/29 Teppan Edo 6:45 pm party of 6

12/3 LeCellier 5:50 pm 2 tables -- party of 4 & 2 I think

Let me know if you are interested.

Hello! We decided we'd like to do LTT one last time before they switch to non character dining in January. 2 adults, looking for Dec. 7th, later time is preferred. I wasn't surprised when I called and they were completely booked. If anyone could help us out, it would be wonderful! Thank you!

Hello!

We have Tutto Italia at 6:45 if you'd like to trade or if you're simply canceling your reservation we'd love to have it.

Thanks!

We're looking for a breakfast CRT reservation for Wednesday, December 10th for 6. I know it's a long shot, but I'd be ridiculously grateful!

I have a CG ADR at 9:00 p.m. for Jan. 1st that I'd like to trade for around the same time on December 28th or 30th. Please? ;)

You don't really need to cancel and then "hope" someone else can get it. What you need to do is call and then tell the CM you need to change the name on the ADR. Have done this in the past with no problems. If you have someone that PM'S you wanting the ADR, you will need their name and phone number.

I called today and asked about changing the name/number on the ADR and the rep I spoke to said we couldn't do this. What I have had to do in the past is coordinate a time to call and then drop my ADR and then the other person would immediately pick it up. I'm guessing maybe some reps are more lenient with the ADRs or some CMs just aren't aware they can do this??

I have an Ohana ressie on Dec 13th at 7:55pm. Would love an earlier one if someone wants to trade or I'll take an earlier one on the 12th. Pretty Please!:worship:

I managed to change most of my ADRs but I would REALLY like (no laughing, please):

GF Tea 12/14 for 3 people
LTT 12/16 5ish or 6ish (dinner) for 3 people

Currently I have these ADRs for 2 people. I won't cancel them unless I can get 3 people ADR...but if I do, I'll post here.

I don't really know if this is the right place to post this but I am looking for a reservation for 4ppl for dinner at LTT on 11/30/08 during MVMCP, I know this is probably a long shot but it never hurts to ask. So, if there is anyone out there who doesn't need their reservation for LTT on November 30th, I would love to have it and I can trade you for Whispering Canyon on the same day at 4:30pm. I also have a few others I would be willing to let go of or change.

Thanks
Kim

I managed to change most of my ADRs but I would REALLY like (no laughing, please):

GF Tea 12/14 for 3 people
LTT 12/16 5ish or 6ish (dinner) for 3 people

Currently I have these ADRs for 2 people. I won't cancel them unless I can get 3 people ADR...but if I do, I'll post here.

Good luck getting the tea for 3 people. I've been trying daily for 2+ weeks for 12/4 or 12/7. I'll keep trying, because people always cancel.

If anyone has a ADR for 4 at Ohana's on Dec 4th (between 6-8pm) on Dec 9th (around 5pm) on Dec 10th or 11th between 5-8pm that they are considering cancelling or would like to trade for Chefs De France, Chef Mickeys or Biergarten please let me know.

I have available for trade seating three people:

December 3rd, Trail's End at 6:10 pm
December 4th, Chef Mickey's at 7:05 am

I'm looking for a breakfast ADR for three on Dec.3rd at Chef Mickey.

Thanks.
Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter