December 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

:rolleyes1 CRAP I can't send u a message princess, I don't have enough posts. Message me if you still have it. Thanks! I am off to post somemore. LOL

:hug: :cheer2:

:goodvibes

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 oooops! Sorry princess was so excited to see that ressie on that date, I guess I did not see that it was a request from you, not ones u had.:laughing: :confused3 Sorry! :goodvibes

Anyway,But if anyone has Lecellier on Dec 14,15, or 16 for 2 or 3 please let me know! :love: :love: :worship:

We have last minute change of plans and I really need to change my ressies. If anyone can give me this request, I will trade my current ressie on Monday, 12/29 at Tusker Breakfast.

I am looking fora party of 4 at:

1. The Wave, or possibly Ohana or Kona for an early-ish dinner 12/15.
2. Boma 12/17 dinner before 9:00
3. Long shot, but Le Cellier or Coral Reef for dinner 12/16 or 12/18

I have to trade, depending on what we get:

1. Chefs de France 12/16 4:40 pm party of 5
2. Chefs de France 12/17 6:10 pm party of 4
3. Boma 12/16 4:30 pm party of 4
4. Boma 12/17 9:00 pm party of 4
5. The Wave 12/14 7:05 pm party of 4

I am also planning on cancelling 12/18 4:40 pm at Mama Melrose, so if anybody wants it, I will try to pass it along.

Thanks for you help!

Someone asked for my 12?18 ressie, but I am planning on cancelling the 12/17 chefs, and the 12/16 and 12/17 Boma this morning. I am still looking for that 12/15 ressie or a Le cellier or Coral reef 12/16 or 12/18 if anybody can help!

Thanks!

Thanks to a wonderful Disser, I have cancelled a 930pm Crystal Palace ressie on 12/21, however, they had tons for that time for parties of four.

I am still looking for an 830pm ressie at 1900 Park Faire on 12/17. It is my last change I needed and I have an 8pm there to trade that same night.

just cancelled (last night) reservation on New Year's Day (Thurs. 1/1) at Whispering Canyon (4:40 p.m. for 4 people)

Hoping for New Year's Day at San Angel Inn (dinner.) We have Maya Grill booked as a backup.

We have last minute change of plans and I really need to change my ressies. If anyone can give me this request, I will trade my current ressie on Monday, 12/29 at Tusker Breakfast.

Oh, almost forgot, it is a twofer. I am looking for Tusker bkfst 1/2. I will trade my Tusker bkfst on 12/29 & Hollywood & Vine bkfst 12/30 for this request.

still desperately looking for Crystal Palace on 12/13 lunch or dinner for 5 :surfweb: we're leaving in about 4 hours! :cool1:

I'm looking for a Crystal Palace lunch (after 12:30 p.m) or dinner up to 6:30 p.m. for 12/17/08 for 4.

Can anyone help? I'm sorry but I don't have anything to trade. (my DS15 was supposed to join me on this trip, he backed out so I cancelled all our ressies b4 finding this thread - then my DD, her fiance and my grandson will be coming on 12/17 and I really want to treat them to Crystal Palace on our MK day on the 17th.)

Somebody was looking for a Chef Mickey's dinner for a (I think) 3 year old's b-day for a party of 4 in December. If you PM me I may have a reservation for you if you give me the date you were looking for.

Please, please if anybody has a Breakfast at Ohana Reservation and is giving it up please let me know and I would be FOREVER grateful. I had no idea you had to make reservations so far in advance and my little girl "assumed" we were going. She has been telling us that this "is" her Christmas present. I totally messed up. I have been calling the restaurant every hour for cancellations and now our trip is getting close and I am so worries I will ruin Christmas for her.

We will be in Florida from 12/22 to 1/2/2009 and there are four of us.

If anybody has any ideas (will calling the restaurant itself help?) please let me know.

Please, please if anybody has a Breakfast at Ohana Reservation and is giving it up please let me know and I would be FOREVER grateful. I had no idea you had to make reservations so far in advance and my little girl "assumed" we were going. She has been telling us that this "is" her Christmas present. I totally messed up. I have been calling the restaurant every hour for cancellations and now our trip is getting close and I am so worries I will ruin Christmas for her.

We will be in Florida from 12/22 to 1/2/2009 and there are four of us.

If anybody has any ideas (will calling the restaurant itself help?) please let me know.

I know you can get Boma during Christmas week if that helps at all (at least I got it earlier this week for the 29th, and they had it for days prior to that too).

Good luck!

P.S. If anybody has 12/26, 12/27, or 12/28 for a breakfast reservation for 3 or 4 for 1900 Park Faire or for Chef Mickey's, I'd sure like to take it off your hands! :goodvibes

I just canceled at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall table for 2 for lunch on Dec. 17 11h40

I just called and got a breakfast reservation for 12/28 at noon. They had availability for 12/26, 12/27, 12/28, or 12/29 (the days I was checking for). The only times were very early (7ish to 7:30 or so) or later (around noon).

The reservationist was very surprised and said they must have added some tables and extended the times. :goodvibes

Hi, first time here. I know it's a close call, since I leave on Friday, but if anyone has reservations for this dates that they won't be using I'd be very grateful.

1900 Park Fare - Dec. 12th Dinner for 2
Chef Mickey's - Dec. 14th Breakfast for 2
Le Cellier - Dec. 18th Dinner for 2

:goodvibes:

Anything for this? We're leaving extremely early tomorrow morning. :goodvibes

I just got off the phone with dining reservations, and they had ressies open at Le Cellier for Dec 14 and 15 for lunch.

I snagged Dec 16 at noon! whoohoo!:cool1:

I hope this helps someone out! :goodvibes

Does anyone have a Norway Princess Breakfast on December 22 or Dec 26 that they would want to trade for christmas morning? I have one at 10:20 Dec 25.:santa:

Does anyone have a Norway Princess Breakfast on December 22, Dec 24,or Dec 26 that they would want to trade for christmas morning? I have one at 10:20 Dec 25.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter