December 13 - AK Moonlight Magic

Same, kind of amazed actually. Usually the general registration seems hopeless. Maybe they're letting more in this time.
Yeah - my random number was 6 - this was much quicker - also helped that I READ the instructions first and didn’t keep refreshing the page. have fun at the event!

Sold out 😭. Is it pretty hard to get at general registration dates? Queue placement wasn't great, had me at 600 when it started.

Had an email today with info on the 12/13 AK Moonlight magic, including the guide.
Screenshot_20231207-132653.pngScreenshot_20231207-132737.pngScreenshot_20231207-132749.pngScreenshot_20231207-132802.png

Moan and Groan post:
The wife and I are staying on a cash stay (POP) next week and I received my invitation for early registration. Did the Queue. Got the countdown and naturally being a cash stay would not let register. No problem I'll line it up for the 5th and give it a try.

Long story short. My mom got sick and my priorities shifted and I FORGOT ABOUT IT. Looked at my wife last night and literally said "Crap. I forgot AK MLM".

Oh well. Sisters are coming in next week to give me and the wife our WDW break. So with or without MLM. WDW here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter