• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 4 2013 - 4 nights of Magic from Miami

We were also on the Magic in oct on the 1st 5 day cruise (Halloween)...had an amazing time!! This cruise is a early Christmas surprise for the kids :) can't wait to see her all decked out for the holiday...cruise #14....15,16 & 17....scheduled for next yr:)

Hi everyone. How about closing our Late comer FE Saturday?

Saturday is good with me.
We are getting soooo excited! My Mom & Step Father are coming with us (their first). My mother loves Christmas so much that she has a Christmas tree in every room of her house. I haven't mentioned that the ship will be decorated. She will be in awe!

I'm releasing our Serenity Bay cabana #19 in about 3 minutes for anyone who might want it. Sorry I couldn't give advance notice. We're leaving in the morning and I'm not nearly done with errands :faint::faint::faint: This is the only time I have to get on the computer today. Have a nice cruise! :goodvibes

Hi everyone. Here is the list for the Late FE group. 9 rooms in total. I think I have everything compiled and listed right, but busy on this end! I work at WDW, so it's been a very busy week. I am looking forward to some relaxation on the Magic!

If anyone has any additional comments for your group, please let us know. I will be posting a list at our stateroom (6600) for any last minute stateroom changes.

Just a few more days!

Late Edition FE’s
2611 Tchraline
Aline
Janette
David (5)
Lucas (7 months)

6100, 6102 disneymomof2
Linda
Trevor
Justin (21)
Tyler (14)

6564 MandyGirl
Mandy
Curt
DD-Sarah (7)
DD-Emilie (3)

6600 BealsRwe (Late FE list will be posted here for any last minute changes)
Stephanie
Peter
DD-Kayla (9)

7078 bekred
Blair
Steve
DD-Sydney (4)

7588, 7590 MickeySquared
Marguerite
Steve
Max (18)
Ian (17)
Sophia (16)
Stephen (13)
Mackenzie (11)

8548 Tinky624
Jamie
David
Tyler (3)

Hi everyone. Here is the list for the Late FE group. 9 rooms in total. I think I have everything compiled and listed right, but busy on this end! I work at WDW, so it's been a very busy week. I am looking forward to some relaxation on the Magic!

Where in WDW do you work? I was a CM 2006-2009 in attractions at stitch complex , mini golf ops, & universe of energy . I always like "meeting" other CMs
:) Melissa

If anyone has any additional comments for your group, please let us know. I will be posting a list at our stateroom (6600) for any last minute stateroom changes.

Just a few more days!

Late Edition FE’s
2611 Tchraline
Aline
Janette
David (5)
Lucas (7 months)

6100, 6102 disneymomof2
Linda
Trevor
Justin (21)
Tyler (14)

6564 MandyGirl
Mandy
Curt
DD-Sarah (7)
DD-Emilie (3)

6600 BealsRwe (Late FE list will be posted here for any last minute changes)
Stephanie
Peter
DD-Kayla (9)

7078 bekred
Blair
Steve
DD-Sydney (4)

7588, 7590 MickeySquared
Marguerite
Steve
Max (18)
Ian (17)
Sophia (16)
Stephen (13)
Mackenzie (11)

8548 Tinky624
Jamie
David
Tyler (3)

With the holiday I guess I missed your cut off but wanted to say we'll add everyone to our list as well. As long as you don't mind up-cycled FE gifts from our 10/20 Magic cruise that got cancelled! (Although I have added extras since I had more time)

We just came off B2B Magic cruises and we did the FE thing and had the time of our lives. The cute, cute, fun things we got and a lot of disney things were fantastic. It was so much fun giving and receiving. Loved coming back to our rooms and looking through our FE.
We did 30+ rooms and over 100 people. We did 10 rooms a day. What a cute game for both the adults and especially the kids. We got our FE at IKEA and decorared it. We met a lot of exchange people along the way.
We gave Canadian mini chocolate bars, ie smarties and Kit Kat and Disney pencils and stickers and ending up getting Disney suckers in the gift shop onboard to give out when we ran out.
Kudos to the people doing this. Its a lot of work.
Have a great time.
Geri

A little late to this board (recently found out about this site), but I just wanted to say "hello" to our fellow cruisers. My partner and I will be on the Magic this week. Our very first cruise. So excited about everything we've read...it is going to be a great vacation.

Does anyone know what questions are asked on the health questionnaire? Both of my boys have lingering coughs but no other symptoms. I'm getting nervous that they'll turn us away!

Does anyone know what questions are asked on the health questionnaire? Both of my boys have lingering coughs but no other symptoms. I'm getting nervous that they'll turn us away!

Usually there's one about fever and vomiting and another about diarrhea. Just a cough should be fine- if there are any questions they'll be examined by medical staff.

DH has bronchitis every year as a part of seasonal allergies- the cough is ungodly, but we've never had a problem. A couple of cough drops at check in time usually helps as well

With the holiday I guess I missed your cut off but wanted to say we'll add everyone to our list as well. As long as you don't mind up-cycled FE gifts from our 10/20 Magic cruise that got cancelled! (Although I have added extras since I had more time)

Thanks Lori :-) I will add you as an extra for folks that brought extras. I think we were on a cruise together a few years ago...I recognize your picture.

Where in WDW do you work? I was a CM 2006-2009 in attractions at stitch complex , mini golf ops, & universe of energy . I always like "meeting" other CMs
:) Melissa

H Melissa. I have been at WDW for 17 1/2 years. I am now in Guest Relations at DAK and love it (after spending most of my Disney career as a leader)! Hubby is an operations manager at MK, TTC right now. :-)

Can't believe we sail tomorrow.

Leaving tonight out of Atlantic City on Spirit to FLL.
We finally worked all the logistics out.

We're staying at the Sheraton FLL Airport tonight for $ 95 + taxl and using SAS transportation to the Port tomorrow for 15/pp.
We decided to get picked up from the airport vs hotel since the times were an hour earlier.

Debarkation, we're taking the free rental car shuttle to Alamo - 1 way for the day was 38.00 (all inclusive) for a full size vehicle. Drop off at the Dolphin the next morning.

Hope this works!

Safe travels everyone. See you onboard!

Set and ready to go! At least until I remember the last minute stuff to throw in the bags. Could I probably take out half of what I packed, most likely yes!

I'm another one from the canceled Magic cruise from 10/20 with lots of extra FE gifts so will be adding the last minute cabins to my list!:thumbsup2

Kiddos still have no clue. About to take one more to mother's day out, frantically finish packing, and catch a flight from Texas this afternoon :)

FE all packed and ready to go though!!!! :thumbsup2

Set and ready to go! At least until I remember the last minute stuff to throw in the bags. Could I probably take out half of what I packed, most likely yes!

I'm another one from the canceled Magic cruise from 10/20 with lots of extra FE gifts so will be adding the last minute cabins to my list!:thumbsup2

Thank you! I might have one extra - need to double-check. And we are trying to do everything - flights and kids - with nothing but carryon :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter