• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP with room reservation but no tickets

1osfan

Mouseketeer
I have a trip planned for June that required us to do a split stay. A few months ago, I booked a package including room, tix, and DDP for the beginning of my trip but I didn't book the room only second part. Today, I called to make the room only portion of the trip and was asked if I wanted to add DDP. I said I thought that was only available as part of a package and he said that this is something new that they are testing. He said it is not available for all dates, but double checked and said I could book for my dates without having a package.

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, so I thought I'd share.

I saw another thread over the weekend which reported the same experience. They called back to be sure and were also told it was a test.
Enjoy

Yes, it is a test that is happening now - the ability to book packages with dining, but no tickets.

Be advised that it's still a package - you still have to pay it off at 45 days out.

AP holders could always get ticketless packages. But it's new to offer it to all guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter