DDP or no?

Nfatuated

Earning My Ears
I know this has probably been asked thousands of times, but asking for the expertise of the experts here. Wife, myself and 5 year old daughter will be traveling. I see the value for TS, but I just took a look and saw that for 2017 Disney cut a ton of restaurants out at Epcot QS that we were interested in. Like all of them. First off is this common and can it change? It seems extremely hard to reach value when you are relegated to burgers and pizza. Love to hear some opinions as our ADR window is fast approaching.

Well shoot...not only has the QS restaurants been decimated, the table service is now without France and Italy? Maybe I answerd my own question....DDP is probably not worth it.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-dining-plan-restaurants.htm#ddp2017
Relax.

The brochure for 2017 means, literally, nothing right now. Most Disney-owned restaurants contract with the DDP in October. third-party restaurants (World Showcase, most of Disney Springs, etc.) contract with DDP in December. The list is not accurate until roughly the second week of JAnuary.

In other words: this is common. The 2017 brochure in July means almost nothing.

Yes, just wanted to verify that the 2017 DDP participating restaurants won't be official until early 2017.

We went to WDW last month, and I was anxiously awaiting the 2016 DDP updated participating restaurant list. I swear it didn't come out right away, probably a week or two into the new year. But it did eventually, and I breathed a sigh of relief that every single restaurant we had ADRs for were on the list, as well as the QS places we wanted to try out too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter