DDP if you want to go to a 2credit meal?

disneywithbaby

Mouseketeer
We have these TS restaurants planned for July trip:
CRT lunch
Storybook dinner
HBD fantasmic dinner (is there a difference other than getting passes to sit in reserved section at show?)
50’s prime time
Possibly Le Cellier or Chefs of France (any
Feed back on both??)

On our 6 night trip we have the DDP (1TS/1QS) a day. What do you get at the TS...entree, drink and dessert? Is it the same whether it’s a 1 or 2 credit meal? We plan to just eat around the world snacks the other days and pay out of pocket if we want to do a QS or
Maybe try Via Napoli pizza on last day and just get one to share If that’s an option?

Last edited:
The plan determines what items are included

so for ddp you get an entree, dessert and beverage
for dxdp you get app, entree, dessert and beverage

that never changes

how many credits it will cost is what varies

2 ts credits for signature. You have 3 in your list plus some 1 credit meals. You are way over on ts credits for the ddp

via Napoli does not allow sharing on dining plans. You can always pay oop and share.

CRT lunch
Storybook dinner
HBD fantasmic dinner (is there a difference other than getting
Passes to sit in reserved section at show?)
50’s prime time
Feed back on both??)

On our 6 night trip we have the DDP (1TS/1QS) a day.

Without Le Cellier or Chefs, you've already used your 6 TS credits. You need to switch one of your 2 TS meals or decide where you're going to pay OOP.

CRT lunch
Storybook dinner
HBD fantasmic dinner (is there a difference other than getting passes to sit in reserved section at show?)
50’s prime time
Feed back on both??)

On our 6 night trip we have the DDP (1TS/1QS) a day. What do you get at the TS...entree, drink and dessert? Is it the same whether it’s a 1 or 2 credit meal? We plan to just eat around the world snacks the other days and pay out of pocket if we want to do a QS or
Maybe try Via Napoli pizza on last day and just get one to share If that’s an option?
I think you are confused. You cannot use QS credits as the second credit pay for TS meals. You only have 6 TS credits. If eat at a 2 credit place one day, then you have used 2 days worth of TS credits, leaving 4.

Thank you! I was confusing what plan you pick offers with credits used for signature.
We are 3 adults (one is 10 🤷‍♀️) and 1 child.
6 nights so 18 adult TS/6 child TS
I think it’s like this :
2 credit CRT-using 4 adult/2child credits have never done and will probably only be 2 adults 1 child going)

2credit HBD-using 6 adult -2 child credits

1 Storybook dinner -using 3 adult-1child credits

1 credit 50’s prime time-probably taking all 4 of us but Guessing young adult will want her siblings child meal (or like a side of
and the child will just want the milkshake I order with my lunch. (Is that allowed?) also can you Now get a milkshake and an adult drink there on thePlan? so using 2adult/1child credits

Via Napoli-cash just getting a pizza to try/share

we don’t plan to do a TS each day just 11s each and snacks the other days. We will just pay out of pocket at the end of we run out Of snack/QS credits Before the time is up. We went a few years
Ago and realized the kids loved some TS but not one everyday and we also ended up with tons of snack credits left at the end that’s why the plan to snack all day a day or two,

does this all sound right?
also are the 10 year old and the regular adult meals separated somehow? Or just all pooled together?

6 nights so 18 adult TS/6 child TS
I think it’s like this :
2 credit CRT-using 4 adult/2child credits have never done and will probably only be 2 adults 1 child going)

2credit HBD-using 6 adult -2 child credits

1 Storybook dinner -using 3 adult-1child credits

1 credit 50’s prime time-probably taking all 4 of us but Guessing young adult will want her siblings child meal (or like a side of
and the child will just want the milkshake I order with my lunch. (Is that allowed?) also can you Now get a milkshake and an adult drink there on thePlan? so using 2adult/1child credits

By the time you get to 50s, you'll only have 1 adult TS credit, so you'll need to pay OOP for some of you. If you want the milkshake as your dessert, then you can also get the alcoholic drink, but if you want a different dessert, then you have to choose.

also are the 10 year old and the regular adult meals separated somehow? Or just all pooled together?

All adult credits are pooled, so any of you can use them.

At some of those restaurants, it can help to save credits by partial sharing/OOP.

And this is especially true with your 10-year-old: Does your 10-year-old eat like a kid or like an adult? A $30 entree may be wasted on a 10-year-old who might rather have a kids meal.
In which case, just pay for the 10-year-old OOP (kids meals are cheap) and save the credits for the adults.

But beware that all-inclusive meals, like CRT and the HBD-Fantasmic package, would require him to pay the "adult price." If you don't really need the Fantasmic FPs though, you can go HBD ala carte. Pay 4 credits for the adults -- 2 entrees, 2 drinks, 2 desserts. Pay for 1 or both kids OOP.
Kid's meals at BHD are under $20 each.

So you could do this:
CRT lunch -- 6 adult credits and 2 kids credits used
Storybook dinner - 3 adult and 1 kids credits used
HBD ala carte: 4 adult credits used, pay both kids OOP.
50’s prime time - 1 adult credit used, 1 kid credit, 1 OOP kids meal, 1 adult OOP
Chefs of France- 2 adult credits used, 1 kid credit, 1 OOP kids meal

So you pay for a few kids meals OOP and pay 1 adult meal OOP... the rest covered by the plan. You'd have a kid credit left over, and could pay OOP for a pizza at Via Napoli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter