DDP and the water parks

disgrits

DIS Veteran
For CS meals at the water parks.....If I want a combo plus a dessert, which is probably an ice cream, have they figured out that the ice cream will melt before you can finish your lunch? Do they give you some sort of receipt/voucher so you can return for an ice cream after you are done with the lunch?

My son and D-I-L did this twice last Sept (during the free dining time). At both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon they were allowed to come back later to get their ice cream. No problem!

We did this at BB. You order the ice cream with your meal then go right up to the counter after your meal & give them the receipt. They will rip the receipt after giving you the ice cream.

For the kid's meals..they gave us a "chip" both at BB and TL to redeem later.

What exactly are your choices for dessert? What kind of ice cream?

thanks

Good to know, since we plan on having at least one CS at a water park. I wouldn't want watery ice cream lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter