DDE - Worth It's Weight In Gold!

It also didn't work for the Fantasmic dinner package -- though the extras (wine & drinks) did receive the discount

I bought my AP last week and plan to order the DDE as soon as it arrives. One of the meals I had planned on using for was our Fantasmic dinner package at the Hollywood Brown Derby. Now I'm thinking that it might be better to do the package at a less expensive restaurant, like the Hollywood & Vine, and using the DDE at the Brown Derby for a regular dinner on another night. The Brown Derby honors the card, right? The card just can't be used for the Fantasmic package?

We also used ours when we were there a few weeks ago. We never had a problem and several dinners were with 12 people. You do have to have all meals on one ticket, but most places show each person on the ticket so it was fairly easy to split up. I just let everyone know each day how much they owed and they had the choice to pay in cash, apply their charge card to my room or pay me by check when we got home. We ended up saying about 350.00 for a 7 day stay. Highlights - SiFI, Boma's, Le Cellier, Rose and Crown, CRT, Askershus - we also went to the Blue Zoo in the Dolphin but they do not take the card.

sap1227 said:
Usually they require the person whose name is on the card to pay the bill.
Actually they don't require the person with the card to pay the bill. We've had this card for 3 or 4 years and when we go with my parents, they usually pick up the bill. I just stick my card in with their CC and it has never been questioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter