DDE & Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
Has anyone use DDE with Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki? I have one list that says you can use your card there, and another list that doesn't include Teppanyaki. We really enjoy Japanese food, and hope we can use our DDE discount.

I asked that question last week and was told that Disney doesn't own the restaurant, which is why you can't use the DDE. But I also heard that you can use the 10% AP discount, which doesn't make a lot of sense. I plan to flash all the cards I have everywhere I can in hopes of a discount!

We were there about a month ago and we could not use it. We did use our 10% AP discount, but the DDE would have been better!

FYI, Disney does not own any of the WS restraurants. They also do not own the ones at CSR. It's up to the individual restraurants to participate if they choose. I believe this is also for the ones on the boardwalk too, like Big River Grill.

Also the AP discount of 10% is only for lunch and only for Monday thru Fridays....so keep that in mind when planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter