DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Devastated by the passing of Andrew. I had plans to meet him in 2015 when we took our cruise to Alaska out of Seattle. But we were only in town for 1 day prior, he was heading into the city and was running late, and we had to cancel, with hopes of catching up another day.
RIP Brother!

I know like 7 years ago, running a whole page on the DISBoards was a huge feat... I bet I could do it no problem now. That just means I am getting quicker and more efficient.

Fellas! How's it going on this day that would be Friday. Had a good day yesterday. In fact, GREAT day yesterday. Now, I'm not one to usually say anything until the deal is done, but I received an email from my manager yesterday morning (so I guess that makes it official) that the powers to be have finally made the decision to buy my contract out. After two and a half years of either being unemployed or temping, I'll be a FULL-TIME/PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AGAIN!!!!! WITH BENEFITS!!!!!!! The email said I'd have an offer either this week or next, my guess next, but I finally have a permanent job. Wooohooo! (heavy sigh) I didn't think this day would ever come. Now that I have a permanent position I can start to plan a Disney World vacation....that was one of the requirements to getting to go to Da World. :thumbsup2 Well, gents, I'm outta here. Have a good day.

TTFN

Morning, folks.
'nother 45 minutes until end of shift. Get to do it again tonight, but at least it's overtime this time. That always helps.

Love that overtime. Add it to your vacation funds.

That's us too. We're very short staffed and we have even more people out for various reasons (one cut her hand and can't work, another is home with his wife who's having surgery.)
Fun times.

I feel you. We're short staffed, and my supervisor has to tell offices that she doesn't have enough floats to cover all the requests.

I've been waiting forever, and can't find a bartender anywhere!

They kept drinking all the product, so we had to let them go. It's now BYOB.

We're all slower and less efficient.

But we're efficient at being less efficient, and we excel at being slower. And being older and wiser, we give out advice, be it good or bad. Like old

I have been told all the cool people are here

Recognized. 8-)

Morning, folks.
Just over an hour to go and there's a 50/50 chance that I'll have a day off tomorrow.
So... since this shift is overtime, does it make it my Saturday?
Fellas! How's it going on this day that would be Friday.
Okay, so it's Friday. I'm ready to call it. Where's Dan?
Now, I'm not one to usually say anything until the deal is done, but I received an email from my manager yesterday morning (so I guess that makes it official) that the powers to be have finally made the decision to buy my contract out. After two and a half years of either being unemployed or temping, I'll be a FULL-TIME/PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AGAIN!!!!! WITH BENEFITS!!!!!!!
Hey! Great news! Congrats!
Love that overtime. Add it to your vacation funds.
::yes::
I feel you. We're short staffed, and my supervisor has to tell offices that she doesn't have enough floats to cover all the requests.
When we're short staffed... nothing happens. We just work harder/longer.
But we're efficient at being less efficient, and we excel at being slower. And being older and wiser, we give out advice, be it good or bad.
This is accurate.

I think.

Maybe.

Welcome to the club! Sounds like the misinformation campaign is working.

After two and a half years of either being unemployed or temping, I'll be a FULL-TIME/PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AGAIN!!!!! WITH BENEFITS!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Great news!

I've been waiting forever, and can't find a bartender anywhere!
:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB twokids0204! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #561!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Disneydadof5! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #879!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Had a good day yesterday. In fact, GREAT day yesterday. Now, I'm not one to usually say anything until the deal is done, but I received an email from my manager yesterday morning (so I guess that makes it official) that the powers to be have finally made the decision to buy my contract out. After two and a half years of either being unemployed or temping, I'll be a FULL-TIME/PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AGAIN!!!!! WITH BENEFITS!!!!!!! The email said I'd have an offer either this week or next, my guess next, but I finally have a permanent job. Wooohooo! (heavy sigh) I didn't think this day would ever come. Now that I have a permanent position I can start to plan a Disney World vacation....that was one of the requirements to getting to go to Da World. :thumbsup2
Great news CCT!!!

:jumping1::cheer2::banana:

Fellas! How's it going on this day that would be Friday. Had a good day yesterday. In fact, GREAT day yesterday. Now, I'm not one to usually say anything until the deal is done, but I received an email from my manager yesterday morning (so I guess that makes it official) that the powers to be have finally made the decision to buy my contract out. After two and a half years of either being unemployed or temping, I'll be a FULL-TIME/PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AGAIN!!!!! WITH BENEFITS!!!!!!! The email said I'd have an offer either this week or next, my guess next, but I finally have a permanent job. Wooohooo! (heavy sigh) I didn't think this day would ever come. Now that I have a permanent position I can start to plan a Disney World vacation....that was one of the requirements to getting to go to Da World. :thumbsup2 Well, gents, I'm outta here. Have a good day.
Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾🎈

Awesome news, congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter