DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Gents! Had a good day yesterday. We had 103 patients yesterday, but spread out between 2 people, 2-Check-in and 2 Check-out, made it a very pleasant day. Well, that's it, have a good day, gents, and we'll chat later.

TTFN

Morning All.

17 Hilarious Hump Day Memes To Help You Get to the Weekend | Best Life

Morning, Fellas! Another good day yesterday. We had about 85 patients, so very manageable. As I mentioned yesterday, this location has 2 check-in positions, and 2 check-out positions. One check-in person is out for the next 2 months due to a knee replacement, and with the lack of floats, we don't always get an extra person. Today we're going to be really short staffed, 1 check-in person, and 1 check-out person (that's me), with 1 float coming in for about 4 hours mid-day, which will help with lunches and the busiest part of the day. I'll have to stay late, but no problem. Either way it'll be a good day. Well, that's it. Have a good day, gents.

TTFN

Just waiting on DD to bring the granddaughter into this crazy world...

The waiting game is afoot.

Not sure how many here know Andrew DaCosta but our little club has lost another brother tonight.

RIP Andrew

RIP, brother.

Morning, folks.
'nother 45 minutes until end of shift. Get to do it again tonight, but at least it's overtime this time. That always helps.

Today we're going to be really short staffed, 1 check-in person, and 1 check-out person (that's me), with 1 float coming in for about 4 hours mid-day, which will help with lunches and the busiest part of the day.

That's us too. We're very short staffed and we have even more people out for various reasons (one cut her hand and can't work, another is home with his wife who's having surgery.)
Fun times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter