DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Great surprise last night in that the kids came home last night instead of today so they could see their old man before I headed out to China. DD has nursing clinical son Friday's from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and would normally not come home on Friday night so it was a great surprise and great to see them. Coming to you from United flight heading to Hong Kong. Of course flight was delayed which is likely gonna mess with my Hong Kong to China flight - oh joy! Hope all are enjoy the holiday weekend and start of college football. Watched most of second half of Houston beating Oklahoma on my phone between flights and am watching LSU Wisconsin now on ESPN APP - I'm sure once we get over the ocean the plane wifi will drop off for video.
Went to the doctor this morning, and everything seems to be working. He agrees it is probably anemia so he made me drop my pants for a B-12 shot. Just waiting for the blood work to confirm. Now off to get my hair cut and run errands including provisions for tomorrow's first weekend of football..

Doing some drunk posting, so who knows what I said. We went to our liquor store that does single pours, but beer draft was down. So, we went to our usual sports bar for draft beer and pizza. No bourbon for me tonite. Had a great day - tennis with DW, Mass, shopping and samples at Sam's Club, and pizza & beer. Only thing missing was being in Disney World or near an ocean. It would have made it the perfect day.
Happy for you that you had a great anniversary Norm!
Good morning everyone. Again, thank you for the wishes. Yesterday was a terrific day and one of the best anniversaries I can remember. The only thing that would have made it better was ending the day with Hallo-Wishes, Star Wars Fireworks, or Wishes at TOTWL. DW got me a new tennis bag and I bought her the "My Pillow". She's still sleeping, so I hope that means it was a good pillow. I have tennis this AM and nothing else on the calendar. The temp dropped 10 degrees here with no humidity, which made it even nicer yesterday. You all enjoy your Labor Day holiday weekend.

Morning Guys to the best day of the year. Yes, you guessed it, the first Saturday of the college football season. The batteries in the remote are changed, snacks are ready to go and my butt is about to get firmly planted on the couch. Florida plays its opening game patsy, this time it is UMASS. New Year, new quarterback and new hope for another good season. All that is left to say is GO GATORS!

Hope everyone has a great day, Happy Birthday Barry and Norm, glad you had a great Anniversary.
Glad nothing more serious than dropping your pants for a shot. Enjoy the football this weekend, wish I was - internet feed for LSU Wisconsin just dropped off.

Hey all. Hear all the coolest of cool guys hang out in here. Then I get here and back read and see Norms name and yoga pants used in the same sentence. That is really not an image one wants to envision after some time away from here. Hope it doesnt ruin any future returns for me

Why should you be any different? It ruined everyone else's day.

Did my good deed for Labor Day weekend and visited my parents. Got my mom's FB account on her iPad and she is happy. Then, went to the liquor store and made us happy. :lmao:

Lack of wifi or cell service..,

Excuses, excuses. You still post way more than Carl, so we'll let it slide.

Hope everyone has a great day, Happy Birthday Barry and Norm, glad you had a great Anniversary.

Thanks again.

Glad you had a great anniversary day and enjoy the morning tennis.
?

Thanks. It was a really nice day outside and had a good match.

Hey all. Hear all the coolest of cool guys hang out in here. Then I get here and back read and see Norms name and yoga pants used in the same sentence. That is really not an image one wants to envision after some time away from here. Hope it doesnt ruin any future returns for me

Lots of cool guys, but only one me in yoga pants. Randall will be around again to renew or give you a new membership # since it has been so long since your last post.

Great surprise last night in that the kids came home last night instead of today so they could see their old man before I headed out to China. DD has nursing clinical son Friday's from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and would normally not come home on Friday night so it was a great surprise and great to see them. Coming to you from United flight heading to Hong Kong. Of course flight was delayed which is likely gonna mess with my Hong Kong to China flight - oh joy! Hope all are enjoy the holiday weekend and start of college football. Watched most of second half of Houston beating Oklahoma on my phone between flights and am watching LSU Wisconsin now on ESPN APP - I'm sure once we get over the ocean the plane wifi will drop off for video.

Happy for you that you had a great anniversary Norm!
f.

Thanks. And, great surprise from the family. Have fun in China and good luck to dd on her clinicals.

Good morning everyone. Again, thank you for the wishes. Yesterday was a terrific day and one of the best anniversaries I can remember. The only thing that would have made it better was ending the day with Hallo-Wishes, Star Wars Fireworks, or Wishes at TOTWL. DW got me a new tennis bag and I bought her the "My Pillow". She's still sleeping, so I hope that means it was a good pillow. I have tennis this AM and nothing else on the calendar. The temp dropped 10 degrees here with no humidity, which made it even nicer yesterday. You all enjoy your Labor Day holiday weekend.
Happy belated anniversary to you and DW. It sounds like a good day was had by all.

Great surprise last night in that the kids came home last night instead of today so they could see their old man before I headed out to China.
Nice one! I hope your travels go/went smoothly after your delay.

and my Cubs on MLB
By virtue of circumstance, I am also a follower of the cubbies.
and pizza & beer
Now we have ourselves a game. Happy Anniversary Norm, hopefully you reminded her what a lucky woman she is.

Have a good holiday weekend all, and remember to pack away the white clothes.

Nothing really to report from London. Got the post holiday blues. Our green last night played Top Gun on the outdoor cinema, haven't seen that film in years.

Ummm... Hi. My name's Brian, I'm from Canada. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a Disney nut, and I do have kids, so that kinda makes me a dad. This group seems like it may be a good fit for me.
You guys still accepting new members?

Ummm... Hi. My name's Brian, I'm from Canada. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a Disney nut, and I do have kids, so that kinda makes me a dad. This group seems like it may be a good fit for me.

:welcome: Pull up a lazy boy and put your feet up. Our leader will be along later with your official welcome and number.

Welcome mate. As pkondz said, pull up your recliner of choice, with a frosty one in hand, and shoot the breeze.

Yuu guys still accepting new members?

:welcome: Pull up a lazy boy and put your feet up. Our leader will be along later with your official welcome and number.
Welcome mate. As pkondz said, pull up your recliner of choice, with a frosty one in hand, and shoot the breeze.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hay Brian, Long time no hear.
Hope all is well up that way.

Still keeping Scott honest I suspect.

Hi Carl! :wave2:

that'll teach me for answering from my phone. thats it. not speaking to anyone new until i get confirmation from randall.
Not to worry...
I was actually laughing at Brian, there.

Perfect set up.

Honest? Ha!

Old guys invading the boards it seems!
Just not a possibility, eh?

Good to hear from you as well.

Speaking of old guys....

Wait.. what am I sayin'

I'm one of the "oldest" guys here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter